~The Pocky Game~

"Kiilllluuuaaa!!!" Gon shouted, running through the halls of the hotel they stayed at in Greed Island. Gon ran to the room where Killua resided and opened the door.
"Oh, hey Gon. What's up?"

"Well, I was walking through the city when I saw a stand selling candy, and I found this!" Gon said excitingly showing his friend a box of Pocky. Killua looked at his friend confused, I mean what was so exciting about a regular old box of Pocky?
"Ok... What's so cool about it?"
Gon opened the box and took a stick of the sweet treat out. " When I was in Whale Island Mito-san taught me a game called the Pocky Game! But she did give me one condition to play."
Killua tilted his head in confusion.
"What was the condition?"
Gon looked his best friend straight in the eye and smiled brightly. "The other player had to be someone I cared about more than anything."
Killua's eyes widened and blush crawled onto his face.
"B-Baka! Don't say such embarrassing things!"
Gon put his hand on the back of his neck and sweat dropped.
"Well, anyways do you want to play with me?" Gon eagerly questioned.
"Yeah course, how do you play?"
Gon smiled and put the Pocky he'd been holding in his hand, in between Killua's lips. " Its easy! We both take an end of the stick, and the first person to bite to the center of the stick wins. Are you ready?" Killua's nodded with uncertainty, it seemed like a straight forward game but something about it made Killua uneasy.
Gon moved close to his friend and took the other end of the Pocky into his mouth. "Ready. Set. Go!"
And with that both boys started nibbling away, getting closer and closer to each other, not noticing that their faces were a meer inch apart.

One bite, that's all that was left. Killua looked up and Gon did the same. Both faces flushed in realization at how close they were. 'If I take a bite we're gonna kiss!!' thought Killua. Suddenly Gon shut his eyes tight and bit the final piece of Pocky. His lips planted themselves on Killua's for a split second, but then quickly moved away. Both were frozen with embarrassment and confusion. "I-I'm really sorry Killua, I-I had no idea that--"
Gon was cut off as Killua stuck a piece of Pocky in his mouth.
"B-Baka that game was unfair. Let's play again, but this time I'll win."

-----------------------------------
This book is also a request book so feel free to request any hxh character or paring and I'll be sure to write it!! Also go check out my hxh fanfic Unexpected!!!
Arigato reader-san!!

-total_otaco