Chapter one.

A/N: I wrote a story somewhat similar to this one, and the main idea of the story pleased me so much that I decided to write one similar, but different. Enjoy! I don't own anything to do with r+v.
___________________________Tsukune stretched out his legs, sitting in one chair in the exact same position for 45 minutes always made his legs tense up. He yawned and looked at his watch. He felt a little rush of excitement when he saw that they only had 3 minutes in class, and smiled when he realized it was Friday. Two entire days of relaxing to look forward to after a long school week.

Soon enough, the bell rang, and everyone began to file out of the school.  Tsukune deeply inhaled and exhaled the fresh air of the outside, and began walking back to his dorm. He Plugged in his small pair of headphones to his iPod and hit shuffle. He had grown accustomed to listening to music; he found it quite soothing. He was happily humming along to His music when he felt a sharp pain in his ears as his headphones were tugged out. "Aah! What the hell?" He said rubbing his ears. He turned around to find Moka, now looking embarrassed, something he rarely saw her do. "Oh, sorry Tsukune! I didn't mean to hurt you..." She said, pressing a gentle kiss on his lips. After Kokoa destroyed the rosary they had just gotten, inner Moka and Tsukune had bonded enough that they had become sweethearts. They never used the term boyfriend or girlfriend to describe it, but everyone knew that's what they were. Tsukune found that once inner Moka (I'm going to call her Moka from now on, just remember it's inner) had really, truly bonded with you, she began to show a whole new playful, Cheery side that hardly anyone knew about. She hugged his arm. "So, Tsukune, I was thinking..." She said kind of nervous sounding. "Now that we're together and all... Will you come stay with me at my dorm for a while?" Tsukune's eyes went wide. "Y-yeah, sure.... I don't see a problem with it!" Tsukune said back nervously. "Tsukune, you're the best!" Moka said happily, wrapping her arms around his neck and twirling him around. He laughed nervously. He had a feeling she had something else in mind for them, and he wasn't sure he liked the sound of it.

Moka led him back to her dorm, at one point giggling pretty loud with excitement. "Shh, Moka, keep it down! I'm not supposed to be here!" Tsukune said. "Oh, that's right!" Moka said cutely, making a stern face, the subtle excitement obvious on here face. Tsukune got the feeling again that she had something else in mind than just relaxing, and it made him scared. They walked into Moka's little apartment. The girls had a lot nicer living quarters than the boys did. There's was more like a small apartment, with a full bathroom, average sized bedroom and a small living room with a small kitchen attached. Moka went in the kitchen and made sandwiches for them, and they sat down to eat, making small talk about school and the things they already didn't know about each other. Once finished, Moka led him to the living room, sitting him down on the couch and teaching him how to operate the t.v. She said "I have to go use the bathroom. Be back in a sec!" And walked off to take care of business (or so Tsukune thought). Tsukune sat, browsing channels and thinking about what he suspected Moka to be planning. Surely nothing dirty, right? They were both under age and besides, the walls around them were thin. He began to relax a little more as he talked himself out of his paranoia. His stomach sank down into his shoes when Moka walked back out the door a minute later, and Tsukune realized that his sneaking suspicions were uncannily right. Moka waltzed out clad only in a shirt that went barely went past her belly button, a bra that was clearly outlined through the shirt and a black pair of lingerie panties. Tsukune's eyes went wide and he fought back a nosebleed. "I hope you don't mind," Moka said semi sensually, sitting down next to him. "It's so hot in here... Are you sure you don't want to take your shirt off or something, Tsukune?" Moka asked, leaning against him. He gulped, saying "n-no, I'm just fine..." Tsukune replied shakily. Moka sighed a happy sigh and lifted Tsukune's arm over and around her, leaning in to his body, content. He hoped they could stay like this and not go any further. They just kinda at there for a few moments after that, enjoying being pressed up against one another. Moka rubbed the side of her cheek in his shirt, purring. (...) wait, what? "What the hell?!" Tsukune thought. Purring? Did vampires purr? She sounds exactly like a cat! Tsukune thought. She continued to purr like a cat, content. At one point, Moka sat up a little straighter and said "Aah... My boobs ache, I should let them out..." And to Tsukune's shock, she reached under her shirt and pulled off her bra, her rather large breasts now bouncing with every little movement. Tsukune's eyes went wide, to Moka's amusement, and he made a choking sound as his nose bleed hit, a small trickle of blood coming out of his nose. "Oh, let me clean you up..." Moka said semi sensually as she leaned her face close to his and ran her tongue from the tip of his lip, up the blood trickle and to the tip of his nostril, Tsukune shuddering and pulling away. Moka found it oddly satisfying to lick Tsukune, it felt so... Well, satisfying. Tsukune held a hand up to where her tongue had contacted his skin. It felt so tickly, with a trace of roughness. Almost like a... Cats tongue. Tsukune said "ah, Moka, that tickled don't do that!" He said half-heartedly. Tsukune saw a gleam in her eye, a hint of interest. She began to rear back in a... Leaping position? Was she about to pounce on him?! He stood up, his eyes wide. Tsukune saw her face, and fear began to trace him. Her face said it all. There was a look in her eye saying "you're mine." And he held his hands out, saying ".w-whoah, Moka! W-what are you doing oh my gosh mOKAAA" he said, yelling that last part as she pounced and tackled him, licking him all over his face. Tsukune began laughing uncontrollably, trying to push her off, saying "moka gaha! Stop, that tickles GAAH haha s-stop it!" Between laughs. Her tongue felt so scratchy on his skin. "So this is how vampires like to play, huh?" She held a striking resemblance to a little tiger cub who wanted to play. He finally managed to push her off him. Moka collapsed beside Tsukune, them both panting.
Moka noticed Tsukune looked deep in thought. "Tsukune? Something bothering you?" She asked. "Not really bothering me, it's just that... Now you're so... Different all the time. Not that I dont like it, it's just..." He replied. Moka laughed and curled up to him. "Tsukune, vampires desire companionship almost as much as they do blood. Once they find a companion, they can act a totally way toward him than they used to. don't worry, there will always be that other side to me, just as strong as my nice side."
She said lovingly. "And no matter what happens, I will always love you." She added, planting a kiss on his cheek, making him blush. They got back to cuddling on the couch, Moka continuing to purr. Tsukune began to relax, now getting the feel that she hadnt after all planned anything dirty.

Moka smirked under him, finding it ironic how blissfully in-aware for her intentions with him when they got under the sheets.
-<[ I'm really enjoying writing this, so stay tuned for another chapter real soon! ]>-