Hey Delirious

You can guess who's POV it is by the title but yay new h2ovanoss fanfiction because there aren't enough. I should be asleep but I love this ship more than anything else. And if Brian(terroriser) doesn't get off twitter soon I'm gonna scream, my phone is just a vibrating mess...ew...gross mental images...
-
-
-
I have nothing to do, I'm so bored. The guys won't be online to record until later and I'm not in the mood to record alone, like I would anyways. Wait, Delirious wasn't up earlier. Might as well text him, everybody else is being an ass.

Me: Hey Delirioussssssssssss

I don't even have to wait five seconds before I get a reply

Del: Whaaaaaaaaaaattttt
Me: gosh thought you loved me..
Del: I do love you baeee
Me: gaaaaayy
Del: fakk youuu
Me: xD noo fakking for youu
Del: xD I'm so done

I laugh as I lay down on my comfy as fuck couch. I sigh as my phone vibrates again.

Del: I want foooodd
Me: I want chikennn
Del: mmm yass chikennn
Del: brb

And there went my entertainment. I lock my phone and set it on my coffee table that's in front of my couch and get up,"Dammit Delirious. Now I want chicken." I walk into my kitchen and grab some from my fridge and eat it. "Cold chicken is the best. It's like a mouth orgasm." I finish eating and grab a water before going back to my living room. "Maybe I'll play with some subscribers." I grab my xbox one controller and start up my xbox one.

Buzz buzz

Buzz buzz

Buzz buzz

"What the fuck?" I grab my phone and see Delirious blowing up my phone.

Del: back sorry
Del: vanoss?
Del: hello? :(
Del: and you said you loved me
Del: the kids are mine
Del: okay really evan
Del: evan?
Del: EVAN?
Del: DO I GOTTA COME TO COLD ASS CANADA TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT DEAD?
Me: Yummeh chikennn
Del: fakk youuu
Del: you're a bitch
Me: only for youu
Del: And you called me gay xD
Me: whatever
Del: xD
Del: You're already online?

I ignore him, by ignore I mean I don't respond, I'm still reading them just not responding.

Del: wanna play? Just us?

Not a bad idea actually, wouldn't be bad footage either. I grab my headset and grab my phone right as I get a text.

Del: No recording though, my throat hurts too much for a recording.
Me: Okay, so does that mean you aren't gonna record with us later?

It takes a few minutes before I get a response but I use my time wisely and pick a game(I dunno, pick a game) and invite him to it.

Del: I didn't know you guys were recording tonight...

"Oh fuck...I forgot he wasn't up." I text back quit as he accepted my invite,"Hey Evan..." his voice is hoarse and has a sad tone to it,"It's my fault, I forgot you were still asleep earlier. I'm sorry Del." I hear his chuckle,"It's all good Evan, I will if I'm any better by then." I smile,"Then let's get playing!"

We play for a few hours until he has to pause for a call. I'm sitting here waiting, kinda listening to his conversation and kinda just sitting because he walked off but not far.

"Fuck you ya crazy stalker!" He yells before coughing(from yelling), I could hear it since it was pretty loud on his end. "What an asshole." He murmurs before taking a drink of something,"Sorry if you heard that, another stalker. Nothing to worry about because I texted Luke and I'm talking to you. Let's get playing."

That worries me but I let it go enough to have fun playing with him(oh the mental images, such a dirty mind writing this haha.) After like twenty minutes I hear Luke in the background telling Delirious to quit playing and take something for his cough. His cough is worrying me too, it's just getting worse. After an hour or two more of us playing and Luke's nagging, which I'm kinda thankful for, we stop playing and he gets offline.

Del: Luke keeps bitchin at me. Halp
Me: He's gotta point though, it kept getting worse through us playing del
Del: No it didn'ttttt
Me: It did delirious.
Del: Whatever you sound like Luke

I could feel him pouting from that, making me laugh.

Del: I took something. Happy?
Me: What did Luke have to bribe you with? xD
Del: nothing except the cold hard pain of eating chips
Me: ouch
Del: Well I'm getting sleepy from playing with you all day so I'm gonna sleep, plus now you can go record with the guys
Me: it would've been better if you were there
Del: yeah right. Goodnight Evan
Me: sleep good del

I frown and get a text from Mini,"Oh the timing hurts haha."

Mini: RECORDING HYPEEEEEEEE

I shake my head and smile,"He needs to not hype so much." I go to my "recording and editing" room and answer the Skype call,"Hey guys!" I wave as we all talk and play, recording throughout the night. Until everybody gets tired and drop out one by one, I was the last one aside from Mini since he hosted this time. "Talk to you later Mini." He said his goodbye and I logged off and went to my room, flopped on the bed, and passed out.

That was boring but I'm half asleep so you get what ya get lol it'll get better I promise.