Do you even care?

Are they ever going to be on the same page again? She don't even know if you care. You say you want her but everything you do is practically killing her inside and she doesn't know what to do. They use to be so close you and her. She never once doubted that you loved her. She never once wondered what life would be like if "she" hadn't come along. Don't get her wrong she love "her" and she love you. How could She not love you? your her father after all. But sometimes she wonders if she's just a horrible reminder of the one you left? Do you hate her like you secretly hate her mother? Did you ever love her? She can't rememeber. Are her memories just hopeful dreams trying to cover up the dreaded truth?

You say you love her. That you always have, but your making her life horrible. Father she doesn't get it. Your happy and in love she knows.  But why must you make it so your the only one happy? Why must you make it so she can never safely talk her mind to you? You make all these restriction and she's began to wonder. In a year she'll be sixteen and can choose where she want to live. Are you making her hate it here so she'll leave you alone and choose to live at mothers? Making her feel guilty for leaving her baby brother here alone. To face  your horrid new face all alone. She doesn't think she could ever do that to him, but If you keep treating her like this she wonder if she might have to, choose mothers over her father?

She would love to think you would actually care if she left. But she doesn't think you will. She think you will act like you do but deep down inside will you be happy? Will you throw a small party saying "She finally Left?" She think so.

But hope shes wrong. Father she love you. She always have but She really does wonder do you love her too?