Chapter| 1

Chapter | Flashbacks.

"Look it's the whore" I heard a giggle as I entered class on the first day of school.

Gosh I hate coming to his hell hole...

I walked towards the back ignoring the stares following my every move. I waked to the empty desk and heard snickering, "pathetic" I heard as I sat down slowly.

I looked up seeing the Queen B of the school. Bitchanny. Oops I meant Tiffany.

Excuse my French.

She smirked at me sitting in the back by me giggling with her makeup covered minions. I sighed deeply closing my eyes in annoyance wishing they would just shut up for once. All this bickering is honestly annoying....

I put my hoodie up wishing it was a protective force field that could block out these idiots and make me invisible.

I leaned back in my seat hugging myself still feeling their eyes on me; I ignored the looks and took out my notebook quietly grabbing a pencil. I opened my notebook looking at my drawings and closed my eyes feeling a paper ball hit my head followed by some giggles.

Are you kidding me?

I tried to ignore it but felt more papers hit me, I looked up as the teacher walked in and she looked up at us. She looked at me and I stared at her with pleading eyes wishing she could tell them to just stop.

She looked at them and chuckled quietly looking away making me look down feeling like I've been slapped.

Wow. Some teacher.

I sighed looking out the windows watching some of the leaves fall off dancing along with the wind.

Some of the green leaves already began changing colors which i found beautiful.

I clenched my fist feeling another paper ball hit me hard and more laughs.

"Alright class settle down! My name is Mrs. Wilson for those of you who are new to this school. I'm going to be teaching you all English literature" she said clapping her hands smiling.

"For this years studies we're going to be-" she was cut off by the door busting open. "Mr. Trenton. You're late. On the first day of school" she said in a disapproving tone as Aarlik Trenton walked in.

"Relax Margret. It's only 5 minuets; you should be happy that I actually came" he said smirking at her making her clench her jaw. "Go sit down" she muttered making him chuckle, he looked around the room and I tensed as there was only 2 seats available.

One in the front and one in the back next to me.

And he always sits in the back.

He fixed his bag over his shoulder walking towards the back and I just looked down at my desk biting my lip.

Please don't sit next to me.

I sighed quietly as he sat next to me putting his bag on the table loudly leaning back and put his feet up as if he was at home smirking.

Mrs. Wilson glared at him "put your feet down" she said and he sighed rolling his eyes putting his feet down. "Happy?" He said and she just glared at him looking back at her book, she went back to talking about the topics we'll be learning.

"Don't get too close to her" I heard a whisper making Aarlik look behind us where Tiffany was leaning over the desk looking at him. "What?" He frowned and she looked at me smirking making me tense, "she might call rape on you too if you get too close" she whispered making me look down clenching my jaw.