Chapter 1:Getting ready

======Previously=====
Hope:Guys we got some new animatronics!

Mike:Amazing!And you just got a plan come in my mind kid....

Sarah:Stop callin' us kids we're 15 now!

=====Now=====
Mike's P.O.V.

As I explained the plan to the kids,they all nodded in agreement,we can finally stop that springy thingy,I also need just 3 more years to finish my body,I have only known these kids when they were 12 too,so I trust them..while I was sitting in the storage room still stitching the wounds in my body,I heard the kids mumbling about something. ....

Brain:I don't know guys..

Sammy:We knew him for 3 whole years!

Hope:What If he ditches us after going back to his life?!

Sarah:We trust him!!He said he'll help us!

Lucas:there's a 65% chance he might just use us guys!

Sammy:HE IS A NICE PERSON AND ME AND SARAH KNOW IT!!YOU JUST STAY AWAY AND WE ARE ON MIKE'S SIDE!!

All but sarah and sammy:FINE!!

I now know that 2 kids are on my side...but the other 3 have suspense in me...I just don't know what's exactly happening...but I just broke a friendship between 5 kids...I feel really bad. ..Anyway I went over to marionette...

Me:Hey....

Mari:Oh hey Mike! You seem down...

Me:Its just 3 kids-

Mari:I heard them fight *sigh*It's not your fault...

Me:I would never do such a thing..but it's my fault they're seperated. ..*sigh*

Mari:We'll solve this problem...I mean you've known the kids for 3 whole years!

Me:I just wanted to help you guys...

Mari:I know mike...

Me:I'm going to take a nap. ..

Mari:Ok...I am working on what you told me to do...I hope it works..

Me:Yeah me too...*walks out of door*

As I laid down on the couch..I went to sleep..and I woke up in the pizzeria...the same moment I died...I saw my wife...and my kid...and I kept hearing them saying "It's me" and then everything went black...I woke up with a flash of light in my eyes...

Sarah:See I told you he was fine!

Me:Huh?

Hope:*sarcasim* Oh thank god you woke up!We thought you died! *rolls eyes*

I think without this thing solved...none of us will defeat him...