Chapter 1:Not such a long forevs!!!

Val's POV:

Living with my parents was not easy.

But living with myself was even worse. I was just plain and ugly, with bushy brown hair, teeth too big for my mouth and more pimples than brains, you could say I wasn't very attractive. I just hope Dan thinks I am... Just a little bit.

Of course, I've always believed on that thing that says personality is more important than looks... not that mine is that good either. I'm a bit outgoing.

 "TOO autgoing, if you asked me" Said Catherine, my BFF forever (Bros before hoes!!!), " I mean, you're nice and all, but Vallie, seriously you should just... shut it sometimes, I'm saying this for your own good, luv ya sissy!" I got like, SO EFFING MAD AT HER. I mean, she was my dearest bestie forevs after all, and she's insulting me!?

"You know what, catballs?"she hates being called that." I'm sooo fucking sick of you, and your bitchy waze! Yoy think you can go around pushing me like your peasant all the time?! I'm so over with you!!!" I snapped, finally screaming away everything that had been bottled up inside my tummy.

"YOU'RE SUCH A LOOSER Valentina, I can't believe I ever hung out with you!!!" And just like the pussy coward she is she ran out of the cafe screaming and Bauling like a baby that just shat herself.

"COWARD!!!" I screamed, and realized I just killed that friend.