No One Knows

Jamie sits you down on his bed, the only light coming from his orange-hued lamp and the moonlight streaming through his sheer curtains. He had on a satin, black suit and a solid black tie. It seemed so odd to have such a formal film showing at his house with his other roommates but then everyone started getting really drunk, which seemed to fit the image a little more. Sophie was slightly drowsy, her moist, red lips slipping out curses. With a distorted image of elegance, she skidded on her pumps and clung to her third wine glass. She wasn’t nearly as bad though as Louis or James and their friends, who were spilling strong alcohol on their blazers and silk ties. They shot the burning liquid down their throats, brought the small glasses down with a sharp clang on the glass table, and as rowdy threats went around to do another, the guy seated perfectly between them all was at work pouring out the liquid fire. Peej seemed to have sunk away to get some fresh air.

Jamie, though, he sat quietly in a wooden chair. His dress pants perfectly pleated and his hair only slightly less messy from his everyday wear. He would have looked like a plain and simple guy except… Except that’s exactly what he wasn’t. He was the star of this whole occasion, the only reason you actually wanted to be here to deal with Sophie’s drowsy body pinning you to the sofa. You would often look over at him, and he would look at you and decline another drink.

                  You and Jamie had a thing. A great thing. A secret thing. Something that no one else knew about. So when the party delved into a state of pure noise and the stench of alcohol, you followed him upstairs.

                  So there you both were, listening to the drunken people as he was watching your breathing as you played with and loosened the tie around his neck. You both know you didn’t have much time together, and that was probably the hardest thing about it. But he doesn’t seem to mind it as he pulls you in for a deep kiss. And, of course, the kiss grows with more passion and desire.

                  His fingers start to strip you of that strapless black dress while his mouth is still on yours. You are down to your panties and bra while he is still in his satin black suit. You both fall back onto his bed, his knee placing itself between your thighs. He then pulls away and hurriedly takes off his suit jacket, un-buttons and slips off his white shirt. He slips off your bra and gives much attention to your neck and breasts, nipping and draining the moans out of you.

                  He leans back up and straddles you. He undoes his belt slowly. He drags it out as long as he can to tease you. He rolls his hips into yours as he does so, making you wince and buck your hips up. You watch him and grow warmer all over as he unbuttons his jeans and slips the zipper down. He quickly pulls them off and throws them with your dress on the floor. He leans back down on top of you again and whispers in your ear, “I bloody love you,” His hand is holding your neck and face with his large yet soft man hands. The other one travels up your leg and pulls down your panties. Your breathing deepens.

                  Panting as you feel his fingers move to spread your thighs. Then he thrusts a finger in you, making your back arch. He is still by your ear, cradling your face, he whispers in your ear, “You’re so beautiful.”

                  “I love you so much.”

                  “Call for me love… Call for me,” Your groans grow but you try to hold them in and catch your breath.

                  “J-ja-“

                  “Hmm, love, what? What is that?” He continues moving his fingers.

                  “Jamie,” You breath out.

                  “Ahh yes, love.”