I Want You and Only You!

Oreo's POV:
I walked into school one day, totally not following Pudding Cup, when I saw an interesting flyer hanging up on the school's billboard. "Hmm? What's this?" I asked myself out loud. I looked at the flyer. "Mystery Masquerade Dance?" I asked myself. "Well, that's new," a voice suddenly stated. I jumped a bit, startled. I looked to see who the voice belonged to. "O-oh! Pudding C-Cup!!" I exclaimed. I didn't realize she was standing there. "Oh, hey Oreo," she replied, not looking away from the flyer. "A bunch of different schools are combining for a masquerade party?" she then asked. "Looks like it," I replied. I looked at her, then she started to walk away. "W-wait! Pudding Cup!" I exclaimed as I ran to her. "A-are you going?" I asked. "To my locker? Yeah," she replied. I shook my head. "No no, I meant the masquerade party," I rephrased. "I know what you meant," she then said. "Okay then... So... Are you...?" I asked again. "Me? Attend some little, girly masquerade? Um, I don't think so," she answered, opening her locker. "C'mon! It'll be fun!" I said to her. "No..." was all she responded. "Please? Please? Pretty please? Please, please please??? Pretty please with a cherry on to-?" "I SAID THAT I WASN'T GOING!!" she suddenly exclaimed, sounding angry as she slammed her locker shut. I jumped again, startled and surprised. She looked at me, a glare on her face. I had a scared look on my face. Once she looked at me, her facial expression softened a bit and she sighed. "Look dude, I didn't mean to yell at you... It's just... You know me. I'm a tomboy. I don't do those 'girly outfits' and such. I'd just rather not go... Okay?" she explained. "Yeah, I understand..." I replied quietly while sadly looking at the ground. "Um, I'll see you around," she then said, walking away. "See ya..." I quietly replied as I got my books for class. I kicked my locker shut, then heard another voice say, "Whoa, you okay Oreo?" I looked and saw Police Hat. "Yeah, I guess so..." I lied. His eyes narrowed in suspicion. "You don't seem to be okay... Besides, it's against the law to lie to a police officer!" he stated. I rolled my eyes slightly. "You're not a real police officer yet Police Hat..." I told him. "Whatever. Anyway, what's wrong?" he asked. "I don't stand a chance!" I suddenly exclaimed. He raised an eyebrow. "What're you talking about?" "Pudding Cup!" I then said. "Pudding Cup? What about her?" he asked. "Well, did you hear about the masquerade?" I then asked him. He nodded. "I saw the flyer when I walked in today," he said. "Well, I asked if she was going, and she said no. Then I had to be an idiot and I think I annoyed her... She yelled at me..." I explained and quietly ended. "Oreo, don't worry about it! I'm sure she doesn't hate you, so that's good!" he said, smiling. "Still... I want to be with her... Especially at this dance..." I said quietly. "She is a tomboy... I wouldn't expect her to be too interested," Police Hat reminded me. "Besides, even if she did miraculously go, how would you know who she was? It's a masquerade dance! And it's not like she has super bright colored hair that can easily be distinguished! Might I remind you that there are like ten other schools coming to this? I'm sure that quite a lot of them could possibly look like Pudding Cup!" he then explained. I sighed. "I supposed you're right..." I said. "Perhaps we just... Just aren't destined to be..." I then sadly stated. "Now don't say that Oreo! You still have a chance!" Yeah, a zero percent chance... I thought to myself. "I should probably just move on..." I said quietly, then started walking to homeroom, Police Hat following me. "I don't really think you shou-" he started to say, but I cut him off. "I really don't wanna talk about this right now..." "Oh... Okay..." he then said, staying quiet the rest of the way.

Pudding Cup's POV:
I feel really bad for yelling at Oreo... Sure, he can get a little annoying at times, but all in all, he's a nice guy. He's often flirting with me, speaking in a French accent. I've often ignored it, but seeing him so disappointed... It made me realize just how much he liked me... I've always thought it was just because he was so desperate for a girlfriend, but maybe he seriously likes me...? Eh, what do I know? I'm a tomboy! I don't know about this stuff... I sat in homeroom, waiting for the bell to ring, when I saw Oreo and Police Hat walk in. Two of my good friends. One flirt and one guy who's kinda obsessed with "the law." I stayed silent as they sat down with me. They didn't say anything either. The bell soon rang, and I headed to my French class. If Oreo's gonna keep speaking to me in French, I might as well know what he's saying!