Lap Dance

The music was blaring, pounding a heavy beat that made the room shake to its strong rhythm. Sweaty bodies pressed against each other and then separated, pumping their fists in the air as they danced along to the tune. Flashing lights aligned the walls and the ceiling, blinking violently against the tired and perspiring faces. To the right, a long row of chairs were propped up against a lit-up bar. The very few bartenders that were there, served a few alcoholic drinks to the already intoxicated and even sometimes took a few sips themselves here and there. The dancing bodies tangled together again, revealing a small stage in the middle of it all. A few hands were snaking their way up the stage, but the ladies propped up on long, narrow, silver, poles pushed them away almost instantly, looking as if they were teasing the young men that were looking for an affair. 

Towards the corner, a young man had his feet propped up on a table with his hand wrapped around a glass cup filled with a delicate, red, wine. He didn't look as drunk as most of the other people around, but a slight, white, haze on his icy, blue, eyes indicated that he wasn't fully aware at the same time. His fingers wrapped around the wine glass, lifting it up to his parted lips as he took a small sip from the deep-red, bitter, liquid. 

He was mostly known to this club as more of the mysterious figure, watching and sometimes even taking a small approach to the women that was in his interest, based upon their rating from the other needy men. Occasionally the newbies among the strippers would come up to him to beg for at least one lap dance in exchange for money, but he was quite picky. The most suitable ones were at his desire. 

He pulled back his medium-long, raven, hair away from his face slightly as he looked up at another young woman who was approaching him cautiously. Eventually, her green eyes lit up when she noticed he was watching her, and a small smile creeped on her lips. She swayed her hips as she was wearing a pitch-black dress, barely covering her waist, yet she was wearing only a thin layer of white undergarments underneath. 

She purred, her lips rolling to the sound of his name, "Sawyer..." 

Her hair was long and wavy, giving a soothing chocolaty color mix into it. However, the tips of her hair were that of a gradient blonde. Sawyer sat up slowly in his chair, pulling his legs back down to the ground. He was wearing the casual every-day wear for him, a black leather jacket, his belt filled with chains and keychains, jeans, and his spike collar tight around his pale neck. 

He smirked back at the girl, he was clearly interested and he roused when he could smell her sweet lavender scent close to his. However much the music was pathetically loud, Sawyer ignored the distractions all around and pulled her waist closer to his groan, feeling her cool breath against his neck. Sawyer gave a welcoming, deep, purr in response, sinking lower into the chair as she shifted his weight along his crotch, raising her arms around his neck. Sawyer brushed his lips against the extended side of her neck as she slowly starting pushing herself against him and pulling back slightly, over and over again. The men around them were gaping in shock and jealousy, as the woman decided to choose Sawyer over them... especially the one that hardly even did anything to get all of them.

Sawyer's hand reached over to the side of her head, his fingers easily brushing through her smooth hair before trailing down her back to her waist. A slight shiver was felt as the young lady gripped his waist tighter, pressing her chest against Sawyer's. A thick air was between Sawyer and her, as her face was slightly tilted closely to his lips. She puckered her lips, batting her long eyelashes and pulled back his bangs with a single hand. She looked like a delicate doll based by her scarless, tan, skin and she looked as if she could be in a super model magazine even. Her green eyes met Sawyer's once more as she could feel Sawyer's breath quicken and his hand twitch in desire to do way more than just this. 

Before he could even do anything, the young stripper climbed off of him, flicking back her long hair, and sashayed away, leaving the gaping Sawyer to return to his drinks. 

~I'm sorry that I ended it quickly. It was because I had this for a draft for a long time and needed to post it desperately. c: