what's up

First off my name is Diamond and I created the Purple Diamond.
Well as you know my name is Diamond Naveah Perez, Veah for short. Any ways a little about me
: I'm 5'1 inches short ,but I'll bust a bitch or a nxgga if they disrespect me in any kind of way, I have a big ass and 38 c cups .MY ass is my biggest asset... I have blue green eyes and brown hair I keep it dyed in wild colors.
I hang with this chick named maria we have been cool with eachother since grade school she cool people she got my back through all this shit and all these fucked up people. .
But my folks abandoned me when I was younger and left me to raise my little sister on my own but she ended up dying from pneumonia and not having enough nutrition ..This killed me inside but I had to live on and I kill because people dont deserve the shit others give them ,I'm a drug dealer only because it gives me that high and makes me feel in control.

I'm Maria Sandiagia Carletta ROdriez. I have blonde hair and blue hazel eyes. I am a slim girl booty or breast aren't that big but I dare some body to say shit or they get bodied.
We created the Purple Diamond so we can get on top of the empire.We want it all ,the money, the cars, and all that fancy shit. Me and diamond teamed up with a few of our cousins and their home girls. They ain't even important right now. You will hear from them here and there.
Did I tell you I have a twin brother they call him D-money but his real name is diamon. He hates that name and he will blast any and everybody who disrespects his name.Any ways lets get this thang poppin.