With Me

I was watching him through his window. He was on the phone with his girlfriend. I was listening to his conversation. She was upset. She was going off about something that he said. She didn't understand his humor like I do. I understand him perfectly. I DO NOT HER.

I was in my room. It was a typical Tuesday night. I was jamming out listening to the kind of music she didn't like. She hated that music. She will never EVER know your story like I do. I don't like her.

She always wore those short skirts while I was over here wearing the more appropriate t shirt. She was kind of slutty like that.

Of course she was cheer captain. And I was just the loner sitting on the bleachers with my tuba. I always dream (or hallucinate) about that one day the you will stop being so ignorant and wake up and finally figure out what you've been looking for this whole time has been here (ME).

If only you weren't so blind and could see that I'm the one who understands you not her. I've been here all along. So why on earth can you not see that you belong with me (not her) ME. YOU BELONG WITH ME YOU IDIOT.

When I was following him one day he was walking in the streets with his usual worn out jeans. I always thought that this is how it's supposed to be.

I was laughing on a park bench close to his (but not too close) thinking hmm hey this is easy.

He has a smile that could light up this whole town. I have many pictures I took for proof. I haven't seen that smile in a while ever since she was being rude and always insulting you and bringing you down (I would never do that).

You always say you're fine when I listen to you talking to your friends. But I know better. I have no idea why you are still with her. Sometimes I want to scream at him HEY WHAT THE SHELLS ARE YOU DOING WITH A GIRL LIKE THAT?!?!

She has her high heels that always obnoxiously click whenever she walks (I just want to snap her heels in half). I have my sneakers though. Like a normal person.

Sadly she is still cheer captain and I'm still on the bleachers (alone). I understand you not her. I have been here all along. So why can't you actually see that you belong with ME not her. YOU BELONG WITH ME.

He drove to my house one night. I lived at a gas station. It was the middle of the night. I made him laugh when I hit his car with a bat because he was about to cry.

I know all of your favorite songs you listen to when I found your iPod in your backpack. He can tell me about his dreams because I know they're all about me. I know where you belong. YOU BELONG WITH ME.

And again I understand and I'm always here. ALWAYS. You belong with me so leave her already.

I walked to your house and stood by your back door watching you take a nap on your couch. I can't believe all this time you didn't know that you belong with me. Have you ever thought you belonged with me? (Because I have all the time). YOU BELONG WITH ME. *whispers* you belong with me.......