Chapter 1

Vitani pulled on her jacket, the small girl walking out her door and into the snow of her home planet, hoth. Her, her parents, and her friends were a hidden ecosystem in the ice planet. But it sucked. ' the Jedi are coming today, where is the landing bases name again?' She thought to herself as she looked around. Her fingers fumbled to her belt, and she pulled out her beat up Traker map, her eyes scanning the screen. North. Shoving her map back in her pocket, she ran through the snow, her knees high to try to Avade it. A small silver gleam started to appear, growing bigger as she neared it. " yes!" She said aloud, running up and pulling her hood down as she entered the building, ducking behind a tank of fuel and watching the ship that had just landed. A small figure stepped out.

" master yoda, a pleasure to finely meet you." A voice greeted the tiny green man in front of him. ' master yoda?' Vitani thought, confused. The tales the village people had told her about were yoda being this huge, muscular Jedi. That was not the yoda she imagined.

" here the Jedi is, hmm?" Yoda asked, waddling out of the ship. He took a quick glance around the landing before staring straight at where she hid. ' I'm in trouble!' She thought sacredly. Another man, a younger taller man, stepped out. " yes master yoda. She is here."

The tiny green man waddled over, a few feet away from Vitani. " come out, you must. To be scared of is nothing." He croaked. She froze, swallowing before walking out, her hair and face covered in snow. " looks like we don't have to look far." The other Jedi said, a small smile tugging his lips.

" I'm sorry, I just wanted to see a real jedi..."
The tall Jedi laughed slightly and held out his hand. " I'm Cana, member of the Jedi counsel. And I'm a fraud you've already met a real Jedi."

" who?" Vitani asked looking up. " you." Cana said smiling.

" how do Ya know?" Vitani said, her eyes wide. She couldn't be, no way no how.

" the force strong it is yes?" Yoda said, looking up at her.
Vitani almost fainted. She hadn't known why the Jedi were coming, but she sure did now.
" we must go alert your parents to your departure,.."

Vitani cut him off." I don't have any, no one to alert." She said. She had lived with her grandmother a wile back but... She passed a week ago.

Cana raised an eyebrow." Let's go then. Yo have much to learn."

( this is set before obiwan was born, in the time period while emperor palpatine was training darth maul and darth mauls death. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks! )