Part 1

Hi I'm Indie and this is a story about my life I would it is a romantic teen love story but it's not it is way off from that actually let's just jump right in.

" Indie it is not that bad it is just public school" Maya says. Maya is my best friend she is fearless and she is my rock.

" No it is not just public school no it is a hell hole filled with people I knew two years ago in middle school and I am the new kid I could get murdered" I say freaking out. Just to fill you in I started an all girl school in high school and that lasted two years until I had a slight mental break down and kind of had a swear battle with the principle and I just left. Back to Maya.

" Just calm down we are bestfriends and you are beautiful and amazing and I will be at that school pool party with you tonight okay so just CALM DOWN" she says.

" I don't need you to fill my head with lies and you are the most popular school at that stupid private school so you don't understand my struggles" I say.

" Well maybe you will see your old friends that would be fun" she says.

" Maybe but that doesn't help I am still screwed like a little screw holding up a painting" I say.

" Really a painting" she says and we both laugh.

" I have to go get a good night sleep you need it my little screw" she says hugging me.

" Okay bye" I say. Then there I was in my bed thinking about everything she said and maybe she was right ya know.

MORNING

" INNNNDDDDDIIIIEEEE WAKE UP" My Mom screams.

" Dammit " I say jumping up getting dressed eating then brushing my teeth then running out to the nus stop. I waited ten minuted and I looked at my watch and it was 4:00 I ran back home.

" Why did you wake me up so early mom it is four" I ask.

" I just wanted to take a good picture you know for facebook" she says and there was a big flash.

" What the hell" I says covering my eyes.

" Don't swear in my house or so help me I will wash your mouth out with soup" she says and she scared the crap out of me.

" Okay I won't I promise" I say. I went on social media until it was time for the bus. I get on and people seemed shocked probably because they had no idea who I was no seats were open so I sat next to this  guy.

" Hi I'm Indie I am new" I say scared out of my mind.

" Hi I'm Isaac" he says.

" So what is this school like" I ask.

" It is like the animal kingdom some people are the lions who control everything and then there are little gazelles like you who they will eat up" he says.

" Wow"I say.

" But hiding your face won't help so take off the baseball hat so I can actually see you" he says and I take it off.

" Sorry" I say.

" I will help you but I think you will do fine with a face like that" he says I blush.

" Thanks" I say then we finally get to school. Isaac and I walk in together and he shows me everything after all the core classes it was lunch and I was lost and I sat with Isaac. Then school was over and it was time for the pool party with Maya.