Prologue

Dominique Mae Tachibana, the lucky-unlucky third year highschool Scholar, The one who pretend to be a boy, and The one who ACCIDENTALLY JOIN the Kirin Highschool Host Club?

She was just so unlucky to broke the vase of the Host Club in the welcome party of Kirin High, That worth only just ¥ 80,000,000.00/ $ 80,000.00/Php 3,746,840.00 but they down it into Php 3,500,000.00. Dominique didn't know what to do or how to gain a money with such a great amount like that. So, The Host Club Vice President suggest that she will join the Host Club and gain points/payment for her hosting. After that she can stop hosting and can leave the club officially. She can just say yes because They considering her as a boy Dominique accept that offer whole heartedly but in her mind she know that this is the start of her nightmare.

------

Please pa pag-pray niyo po ako dahil po nauubusan na ako ng dugo dito. Chos! XD

Hay graviteeee! Yung ilong ko tumutulo na din sumasabay sa dugo. Haha!

Okay. stop na.

Start na naman po ako ng new story. Tapos di ko na naman po siya matutuloy hayyy. Sorry po alam ko po pag tamad walang magagawa kaso ganito po talaga ako.. Pipilitin kong mag ud dito. Promise!

Support. :)
Comment. :)
Vote. :)
Be my Fan. :)

Thank you! :*