Prologue

My mom's house was huge. It would take hours to explore, if, that is, I was let off the hook to roam free. It was beautiful, and this was the first time I'd seen it.

Now-I know what you're thinking-You've never seen your own mother's house before!?-And the answer is no, I haven't. I didn't even know she was my mom until a few months ago.. it's complicated.

"Alright, Trucy," Mom whispered, stroking the side of my face. "You're free to go. But make sure you don't go too far! There's private quarters in here, you know." With a wink, I was dismissed. I couldn't believe it-She was letting me go!

The first thing that I did was dash to the East wing, which she told me wasn't living quarters. I thought it would be interesting to take a look. The hall was carpet, white as snow, and walls baby-blue like a cloudless midday sky. The first room I got around to was just an open one, with serene tile floor and water features everywhere. There were mats on the floor, so I guessed it was for yoga or something. I didn't know mom did yoga. The second room was that of one with black curtains. It looked kind of like a little dance studio of some kind, and everything was cool-colored and lovely. The next place I arrived to was of one I didn't need to enter. There were windows everywhere, so I could see perfectly inside. There were weird mats and balance beams, and some things that I wasn't sure what for-and then I saw someone. I watched him for what seemed like forever before realizing who it was. It was Machi Tobaye, my mother's pianist. I never really talked to him much after he was released from Juvenile Detention, let alone payed any attention to him-but this particular moment, he caught my full attention. He was one of the the balance beams. He bent his stomach and ribs almost fully around it, legs in full-split, manipulating his body it a way that I could have never imagined possible.

After what seemed to be several hours, but was probably about ten minutes, he sat finally sat down for a break. I clapped madly. Machi turned and almost fell off his resting beam, obviously startled. "That was amazing!" I exclaimed. "What is that?"

Machi sat for a moment, either trying to compute what I said through a Borginese mind or thinking of what to say. "Contortion," He finally replied. I had never really heard Machi's voice before, but now It sounded like velvet. It was sweet and sensual, almost sexy.

"You l-like it?" He asked, cocking his head at me. I nodded.

"I didn't know you were so flexible. That was awesome! Why do it?"

"No reason. Just.. do because Is fun. Something to look onto. Make me feel like I something special, no?"

"You're crazy if you think you're not already special. You're amazing with the piano."

"I be thanking you. What you doing here, anyways?" Machi hopped off of his beam down to meet me.

"Mom-eh-Lamiroir told me that I could sleep here for a few days. It took a lot to finally rip me away from Daddy for a little bit, but we did it. Yeah. So.. this gym is yours?"

"Whole wing is mine. Notice color scheme." I couldn't help my lips from falling with my jaw.

"You have an entire wing!?" Machi nodded, taking a few steps forward. "You do yoga and stuff?"

"Yeah. Martial arts too." He tip-toed passed me, graceful as ever. I just had to notice how fabulous his butt looked in those tight pants. I tried to fight the thought, but being a girl and all, it was hard to do.

"Where are you going?" I asked. Machi smiled sweetly and pointed down the hall. I skipped after him, curious of where that lead to. "Where's this go to?"

"My room."

"Oh! You don't mind me going, do you? I mean.. I don't want to be rude or anything."

"No. Is fine, just need to comb hair and change." The room was large with superiorly white carpet and walls, the walls having baby-blue designs in them in the silhouettes of birds and deer. The bed had a white canopy, and it looked very relaxing. I could see clear glass tiles creeping into the bathroom, which was closed off by a half-shut door. Machi sat on the edge of the bed. "Do you mind me changing here?" He asked. My mouth still hung a bit opened.

"Oh-er.. um.. you don't care?"

"No." My girly-sensors fluttered. I'd never seen a boy get dressed before-well, besides Apollo of course. He didn't count.

Machi slipped off his shirt, being a bit sweaty. This created an awkward atmosphere for me, but he didn't seem to mind at all. Underneath this was a surprisingly lean stomach. When he inhaled the indentions of his abdominal muscles could be seen, which I thought was pretty hot. "It shows," I giggled. Machi stopped and raised his brow up at me, still shirtless.

"What shows?" He asked.

"That you do that stuff. Gymnastic, flexi-people stuff."

"You be saying you like?" Machi grinned, gesturing to his body. It sounded like he was trying at humor, but it was hard to detect beneath his accent. Either way it made me giggle.

"Yeah," I replied simply. His face flushed a little red and he took a few steps closer to me.

"You.. can be touching it, if you like?" In nature, It really didn't seem like a question, but he said it like one. I blushed and nodded furiously. Touching a boy was not in my plans for today the least bit--It was much better than my plans. For a moment, I felt like it would only be proper if I was to ask if he was surely comfortable with this, or if he minded, but he asked first... soo. I reached forward, creeping my fingers up his abdomen. I was in feel heaven. I had never laid hands on a boy my age before, let alone on one's bare stomach. Two points for Trucy, hell yes! I ran my hands up the cavity of his chest, just feeling around everywhere. This was awesome. Machi's ferociously blue eyes tracked my every move like a hawk. He then pressed his mouth to mine, causing me to gasp, muffled of course. Hoping it wasn't too sudden, I pierced his lips with my tongue. He smelled like vanilla soy and tasted like almond milk. Machi's tongue against mine felt weird as hell, but I loved it. He let out an adorable, squeaky little groan when I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him against me. He returned the favor and cradled my hips to his, and I could almost taste his smile. Again, this was fricking awesome. I began running one hand through his hair. It was incredibly soft. His hips against mine, I could kind of feel something that wasn't exactly there a few minutes before. I reached out and brushed my fingers against it, and he smiled, breaking the contact between our lips. He looked into my eyes for a moment.

"You're adorable," I spilled, trying to break the tension. His face went scarlet.

"Am not be of the knowing you think that way about me," Machi replied. I ignored him and stuck my tongue back into his mouth. This time he ran his soft, delicate fingers up my shirt and planted them on my bra. He squeezed at me, making a little moany sound. It was cute and felt pretty rad. I again reached out and brushed my fingers against Machi's awkward erection, not stopping there. I began to rub him there and feel around. He made exited little squealy noises and waggled his hips a bit before, without further-a-do, plunged one of his hands into my pants--but not into my panties. I accidentally squeaked, pushing myself closer to Machi.

"Is that being weird? Should I stop?" He asked, biting his lip. I shook my head and tried to cover my weird smile. I broke the waistline of his yoga pants with my fingers, feeling on him the same way he was on me. Machi was really hard, and for a moment I debated if my fingers alone were enough to keep him satisfied for now. For now, I just told myself, smiling like a loon. He gently lead me to the bed, pulling me on top of him, lips still locked. Machi paused for a moment. He rubbed his nose against mine, and then slipped out from under me.

Machi stared at me awkwardly for a moment or two. I really didn't think about what exactly it was we were going to do. Rocking my conscience with his scent and charm, Machi again proceeded to kiss me. This was going to be pretty wild.