RaStro The Animation Begins

Current Setting - Seisen International School is an all-girls, Catholic School located in Setagaya-ku, in Tokyo, Japan.

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Glaiza De Castro - is a girl of many talents. She is aware of her sexuality as early as the age of nine. Glaiza is known as the "Bae ng Bayan" because of her charismatic beauty and overflowing sex appeal.

Rhian Ramos Howell - is the epitome of beauty. She is a straight woman since birth. Rhian is considered as the "National Darling" because of her lovely face and tantalizing eyes that makes everyone frozen.

Solenn Heussaff - is a beautiful young lady matched by a beautiful mind and a beautiful body. She is admired by the many because of her speaking english with a french accent. Solenn is currently the Student Council President and secretly inlove with Glaiza De Castro.

SUPPORTING CHARACTERS:

Katrina Halili - One of Glaiza's Best Friend. She is also a lipstick lesbian.

Batchi Luna - Completed the Trio by being Glaiza's Best Friend. She is the butch lover of Stephanie Sol.

Stephanie Sol - is a woman who's inlove with Batchi Luna.

Sheena Halili - The very first friend of Rhian Ramos in Seisen International School. She is not related to Katrina Halili although they bear the same last name.

Paul Ramos Howell - is the brother of Rhian Ramos. He is a discreet gay.

______________

A/N: I will update the characters as the story progresses. Please leave a comment below regarding of your feelings and thoughts about this.

PS: I will make the story later. Rest muna ako. Thanks. - 08.24.2015