🌚NorIce Smut🌚

Norway got back from work, he had to help Denmark with his work. Norway went to check up on Iceland. He opened Iceland's door to find Iceland naked, just chilling.
"I-Iceland." Norway stuttered, keeping his emotionless face. Iceland's eyes widened. Quickly, he covered his private part with his covers. Iceland's face was red as Spain's tomatos. Norway was still there, his face has a light blush. Iceland saw that Norway's large friend had gone up. Iceland smirked.
"Big brother, it seems you have little problem.. Want me to fix it~?" Iceland asked, getting up from his bed and walking towards Norway.
"Mhm.. You would like that, wouldn't you? Help big brother out his clothes." Norway said, having a small smirk on his face. Iceland undressed Norway, leaving his clothes on the floor. Norway swiftly pinned Iceland on the bed, kissing his neck. Iceland gasped and moaned when Norway bit his neck. Norway got bored of kissing and nibbling Iceland's neck. Norway kissed Iceland, licking his bottom lip for entrance. Iceland slightly opened his mouth, Norway's tongue and his tongue battling. Norway won, his tongue feeling Iceland's mouth, and Iceland moaning in the makeout. Norway pulled away from the makeout.
"You have been a naughty boy~. You need to be punished." Norway said, his voice husky and low. Norway started rub Iceland's member, smearing the precum.
"Ooh~ Please daddy." Iceland moaned, thrusting in Norway's hand. Norway felt himself get harder. Norway flipped Iceland on the bed. Iceland was on his knees and hands. Norway licked two fingers before sticking them in Iceland's ass. Iceland cringed, gripping on the sheets. Norway started to thrust his fingers inside Iceland. Iceland felt some pain yet more pleasure. Iceland started to moan.
"Ahh~ Daddy, spank me! Ooh~ please!" Iceland moaned loudly. Norway smirked, he started to smack Iceland's ass. Iceland moans gotten louder.
"Daddy~ I need you! I-I want your cock in me~!" Iceland slightly screamed out. Norway took his fingers away. He positioned himself before entering slowly inside Iceland.