Bradley who?

"Mandy, we're gonna be late!" Isabela yelled from her Jeep. I sighed. I hated the nickname Mandy.
"Call me that again and I'll skin you!" I yelled, running out the door. I hopped into her Jeep and we took off.
"Let's turn on some music." Isabela said as she pressed the on button. Led Zepplin filled the car.

"Oh gross, old music!" She exclaimed as she turned it off. I stared at her.
"Wasn't that Led Zepplin? Um....what's the song...Black Dog?"

"Whatever it was it's gross. Who likes that stuff anyway?" Bradley does.
Bradley is this guy at my school. He's very mysterious. And he's always wearing a red flannel shirt, listening to some sorta rock. Not my kinda music, but to each his own. The school loomed in the distance. I quickly looked over to the side view mirror. My light brown hair fell down over my shoulders, my tanned skin burried underneath. My emerald green eyes shined in the sun as we pulled into the parking lot. I got out and stretched. I was about 5'5. "Oh nice top today! Really makes you light up." I looked down at my white, sleevless blouse I had worn. Then to my blue skinny jeans. Then to my red converse. My friends always told me to get those white ones everyone has, but I like red more.
"Ready for another day in hell?" I asked Isabela.
"Never." She replied with a laugh.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ok ok ik going from a zombie story to a romance story is a little weird, but i really like this idea. It's goin places. Gonna pist as much as i can. If u guys want more that im posting, then vote, comment, do all the crap plz and thank ya. Really would mean a lot. -ME