Chapter 1

Johnny's P.O.V
As school started I took my seat in the back of the class. "Hello Class, today we have a new student here, please introduce yourself." A short pale girl with raven hair that had crimson at the ends entered the room. "Hi..my names Judy..Judy Nails" She smirked at the last part. "Why's your last name Nails?" A friend of mine named Axel asked. "Why's your chest bigger than your legs?" She snapped back. Ooo sassy aren't we? I thought to myself. I took out my ebony composition notebook and turned to a clear page. I started drawing Judy with a black ink pen. Axel looked over as I finish drawing her.  "Ooo Johnny has a crush on Judyyyy" Axel said outloud. My face turned a deep shade of crimson and I put away then notebook then slouched in my chair to avoid all the stares.

Judy's P.O.V
When the teacher said "please introduce yourself" I walked into the room and quickly noticed a one of the guys in the back. He had emerald hair that was up in spikes and a white shirt covered by a leather jacket that has spikes on the shoulders. "Hi..my names Judy...Nails." I used my nickname to try and impress him. "Why's your last name Nails?" A guy who sat next to the spiked haired teen. "Whys your chest bigger than your legs?" I snapped back at him. I took my seat in front of the guy who just asked me a question and sat there thinking about the spiked haired boy."Ooo Johnny has a crush on Judyyy." I turned around and saw Johnny's face a deep shade of crimson. He quickly put away his black composition notebook and slouched in his chair. We both made eye contact for a second because I looked away.

~Magical Time Skip Brought to you by  FOXICA~

The bell rung signaling school was over. I grabbed my bookbag and slung it over my shoulder. I was about to walk out the door before someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see Johnny grasping it tightly. My face turned as red as the ends of my hair. "D-Do you wanna....you know...hang out?" Johnny asked shyly. I was about answer him yes but then I remembered that I have to be at Mikes house for practice. "Sorry..I have pratice." He let's go of my arm and looks down sadly. I pull out a pen filled with red ink and grab his arm. I then wrote my phone number on his forearm. I looked at him a smiled slightly before mouthing 'call me' and walking out the door. I jumped the fence and made it home. My mum and father were gone so I went up to my room and locked the door. I took out my ruby red composition notebook and began writing about today. He actually talked to me. I thought smiling. I look at the time and it's already 4 pm. Shit I'm gonna be late. I put on my combat boots and grabbed my cherry red Gibson and started heading to Mikes house.