Chapter one

There where three girls on there way to school. The first girl who had a hair cut that had two long parts in the front short in the back and bangs that was died blue. people always thought that she was a boy but she got so pissed when people did, she was the tallest of the group she was 16 and the oldest of them. She was not afraid to say what she felt but still was a little shy, she was wearing her school uniform but at home she always had on a hoodie and sweat pants. but most off all this girl was the best gamer of the school she was a nerd and was one of the smartest kids to but only had her two friends. Her name was Glitch.
One of the other girls was a popular and hanged out with them still she was not the shortest but not the tallest. She had long brown hair that goes to the middle of her back. She was 16 to but still not as old as glitch and she was vary kind and out going. She went to school with her uniform and always had nice clothing on when she went home and always had on nice clothing. Her name was Genie.
Last but not lest a girl that we will be watching for most of the time is a girl with short red hair, but it's always pulled back and hidden in her hoodie she had dark brown eyes so dark they looked black, for school she had on her school uniform with her big baggy hoodie on over it and when shon and never toke it off and she was about 14 about to turn 15 and she was supper shy, also the shortest of the group and was different from the rest of the people in the world. Always had on a hoodie and when she was out of school She whet by the name of Annie.
The three girl made there way to school. Annie smiling listening to them as they talked there harts out. Annie never lakes talking to much. She only like talking with Glitch. And Glitch alone. When they got to the school Genie had to go and hang out with her popular friends. So Annie and Glitch started to talk about some of the newer games that just came out. Glitch was non stop talking about the game, normally Annie would be listening like her life depended on it. But for some reason she was just, thinking. Not really thing about much just thinking. She felt like some thing bad was going to happen. Then from the school Annie felt like time stopped as she saw Hoodie the creepy pasta walk in to the school with BEN at his side.
"Genie, she is in the s-school right?" Annie asked with her stutter.
"Yea, why?" Glitch said. Annie smiled at Glitch.
"Let's s-skip school t-today ok?" She said as she pushed Glitch away from the school. Some how Glitch seemed to get it, and she stared walking away from the school. Annie then ran in to the school to get to Genie. 'Where is she...' Annie thought as she heard it. She turned around and saw them again. She ran and then saw that Jeff was here to. Jeff the killer. Hoodie was... Trying to get Jeff to stop. Jeff had... He was about to kill. 'Nonononononono' she thought and ran to them. Well tried to run some one was holding her back. It was BEN. She tried to get away from him she was trying to beg him to let go but she couldn't speak. She looked over and he stabbed her and mumbled some thing. Blood drips down as Jeff pulled his knife out of Genie. Genies life less body fell to the ground. The BEN let go and walked over to Jeff. Annie wanted to kill them. She wanted to slater them. But she was weak. She ran out of the school and ran to the woods. Glitch was waiting there.
"What the hell happened?! The cops are at the scho- where's.. Genie..." She said. Almost whispering the last part. Annie looked Glitch in the eyes.
"I w-will kill them..." Annie said. And walked out of the woods leaving Glitch there staring at Annie as she walked off.
*time skip*
Annie was in her room drawing she was drawing what she just saw. As she was drawing she couldn't keep it in any more. She started crying. 'This can't be real' she thought as she stood up. A nap. Yes a nap could wake her up. As she laid in her bed to go to sleep a nice breeze came in from her open window. She got up and looked out of her window.
"Help....." Was all she could mumble out. She then left her rom and went down the starts.
Annie's pov.
I ran down stairs. I didn't want to take this shit. She's dead. DEAD. When I finally got out side I screamed.
"I HATE YOU" I was breathing heavy and got my bow and ran in to the woods and went to a meadow. All of my targets where there. I started shooting. I was missing and missing. Then I got a bulls eye.

--------------------------
HI IM GOING TO FINISH THIS BOOK NO MATTER WHAT ITS SHITY BUT STILL HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTT

Shato protect you