Prologue

Nobody in the wizarding world could quite explain the bond Sirius Black and Jessica Potter had. Except James Potter of course, because he seemed to know everything about his best friend and twin sister. Although he didn't approve at first, he knew Sirius would never hurt Jess.

    James would hex him if he did.

    The Marauders had just graduated from Hogwarts, and were off to start their newest adventure, life. James and Lily were finally together and happily married and expecting. Sirius and Jess were engaged and eager to start their lives together. Remus was still Remus, reading all the time. And then there was Peter. No one really knew what Peter was up too, but they still viewed him as a loyal friend.

    All was well.

    Until October 31, 1981. This is the night James and Lily were killed. The night Sirius was thrown into Azkaban. The night Peter was killed. But most of all, this is the night where Jessica Potter's story began.

    And not a soul has heard from her since.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG!!! I am so excited to be writing this book! Don't worry there is much more to come, so stay tuned! Thank you so much for reading the prologue! I have been wanting to write a fan fiction on here for a while! So I hope you enjoyed! Remember to vote! Please!

Oh and by the way, I was so mad while writing this! When I had to call Peter a loyal friend! I was like, OMG he is SOOOOO not loyal. But we will get into that later!

Again thanks for reading and trying this book out! It will be worth it, I promise!

- A