Introduction of Kaimana 'Seas' Love.

Hello my name is Kaimana 'Seas' Love. You can call me Kai. Yes. My middle name is Seas but it's for a good reason too. My name Kaimana is a Hawaiian name that means 'Powers of the Seas'. That's why my mom Named my middle name "Seas". I am 16 and I was born as a Triplet. Yup. That's right. I said it. I was born as Triplets. And let me tell you their names while at it. The First one is Keahi 'Fire' Love. She was the first born in the Triplet. Her name means Fire. We call her KeKe. Then theirs my second sister. Then theirs my Second sister. Kamakani 'Breeze' Love. Her name means Breeze and wind. Well I was Born third. Since her name is Long. We just call her Kam. Yes...the last born triplet. It felt weird but yeah. I am the last person born in my family.

I have a big Family to tell you the truth. I have 5 sister and 6 brothers. So add that to get her that gives us...11 brothers and sister. Yeah. I know right. Don't want to be in my house at dinner time. Let me go through the girls first since theirs less then the boys. Keahi 'Fire' Love and Kamakani 'Breeze' Love I already went through. So let's just do the other 2. Which are Twins. Mele 'Sing' Love. She is 17. She Only one year older than use Her name means sing. So that leaves is to 1. Her name is Mahina 'Moonlight' Love. She is 17. She is also one year older than us. Her names mean Moon,Month, and Moonlight. Now for the boys name.

Koa 'Warrior' Love. He is 18 His name means Warrior,Koa tree. Kahekili 'Thunder' Love. He is 15. His name mean Thunder. Kamaka 'Eye' Love. He is 20. His name mean Eye,beloved one. Lanakila 'Heaven' Love. He is 21. This makes me think of that famous vine 21. Anyway, his name mean heaven. Then last but not least. Hiapo 'The First' Love. He is 22 years old. His name mean First and he was born first out of all of us. He still brag about that today. Then theirs my mom and Dad. My mom's name is Mokule'a 'Clear Stars' Love. She is 39. Her name means Clear stars. And last my Dad's name is Lilo 'Generous' Love. He is only 40. His name means Generous.

We all live in Hawaii. We all live together by the way in one house. We love the water and the sea. We also love to swim. Yes...swimming is our passion. Our whole family like it. I feel like I am forgetting something. Oh yeah. My whole Family is Mermaids. Yup...That's right...I said it. My whole Family is Mermaids. You know why we were name by our names. Because of our Abilities Powers and Birthmarks.

My power is controlling the Water and seas. I have a water Birth Mark. Keahi Power is Fire and she has a Fire Birthmark. Kamakani power is Air but she mostly use Ice. She have Air and Ice powers. She have a Air symbol birthmark. Mele has the power of singing which can makes people go under her spell or Trance she puts them in. She has a music Note birthmark. Mahina has the power of the moonlight to heal all kind and has a moon birthmark. Koa got a ability to fight and has a sword Birthmark. Kamaka had the power to see the Future Visions and had a Eye Birthmark. Lanakila power is to heal the body when the person Dies and use their powers to Guard it from Takers or Black Magic.

Hiapo doesn't have a ability or power. He just has a Birthmark that has 1st on his side if his waist. My mom has the power of Fire as well because of the stars and the sun. My mom has a Star birthmark. Last my Dad. For some reason. He does have a Birthmark or a power. I always feel like he is hidden something from all of us. Even mom. We all have to move to a new place because of Hunters and Collecters. I just hope where we live don't give us any trouble...I hope not.
_________________________________________________________
Hey yall I am so happy to see all of you reading my new book. The 3 Girls at top are me and my 2 Friends we all play Triplets in this Exciting Story. I Play Kaimana. My Really Good Internet Friend Kripa78 Plays Keahi. And my other good Friend ashlee_lynn9 Is Kamakani. We all has special powers. Also Ash...Since you told I can pick your FaceClaim. I pick Phoebe Tonkin. Hope you like it. I will post the First Character soon. This is just the Introduction. See you all in the first Chapter.