Prologue~.

One day ,there was a young girl name Merthina Pauleen Alcantara ,Live at a very peaceful and Harmony peace Village ,with her Mother ,Merry Rose Alcantara and Her father Keithpol Dennis Alcantara ,She has a brother and sister namely ,Atasha Gail and ZackMatthew ,She was the Youngest of the family ,She was a sweet girl and A happy - Go-lucky ,She was Treated by her parents like a princess,Her sister said that she was Close to.perfect ,She is kind,helpful,sweet,Responsible,Intelligent,and etc. ,She has everything that Guy could ever wish for ,she was very attractive And Jamming ,Guys easily get attracted to her just by smiling sweetly ,She is a Volleyball player ,A V.I.P player ,she was a a Straight A+ Honor student since Kinder,She is tall with a height of 5'7,For a girl she is quite strong and Brave ...But She has this Wish ,S that wish will be Someone Out there will love her as her ,Not because of her Status at school.or Popularity at school but To love her Truthfully and Unconditionally ,she prayed that Her Wish would be granted But Fate suddenly Plays with her ,Things Suddenly change when she met this Boy ..

A Bad Boy Perhaps ,He change her ,He change her Simple Life into a Miss able life ,She was An Ordinary girl but this Jerk -Stupid-Pysopath-Playboy turn her into a extrodinary girl.

Will she Keep up with this Bad Boy ,Until the end ..??

Or..

Will she Rely on Her change of Fate ???

Is this ReallyDestiny??

----------------

>>>Next Update