New Intro

This will now be a Zabuza VS Kakashi Love Story. 

~

Character Profiles are being EDITED. 

Anything to do with this story will be frequently updated in the "Status and Updates Forum" posted at the end of this book - I recommend that everyone check in on that chapter every other day to see what changes I make as I decide to make them.

~

• Don't like? Don't read! Simple No?

• Don't be rude, I dislike rude people. Any and all rude comments will be deleted on sight.

• Comments about how I portray any and all Characters are NOT to be posted.

Especially if anyone feels as though they are "OOC", Not "Following the Story Line", or Not "Going the way you would like the story to go"

(Please understand the aggravation that comes with those comments in my Works)

• Comments about anything outside of whether you actually liked the story or not, I would ask be kept to themselves. (If only for the sake of my Sanity)

• Opinions about Spelling Errors or Grammar, Please keep to yourselves.

May I remind you, I can always Edit it Later with the "Spell Check" so Despite what some may believe, I Don't Need To Be Reminded Or Informed of it. ——

Also, it may be because I'm typing too fast to realize those minor spelling error's until later]

~

Thank You for understanding. 

If any of this throws you off, feel free to go read something else alright?

I wouldn't hold it against you - After all, I'm a very Blunt and Straight-forward person.

~

Updated [1/9/2016]