The War of the Roses

Thanks to -wintersoldier for creating the cover.

Also i am taking request for books.
Historical of fanfic - to find out more go and read my book ask isabel - from izzy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England, Woodville home.

King Henry VI and Edward of York are at war.
The year is 1462.
Two years before Elizabeth Woodvile woud become Queen Consort of England

Jane sat with margaret, her cousin. As they drank some cheep wine, Jane remembered all the chours she had to do. Help her father, John Woodville, with cleaning the horses and even more.

Jane had lived with her father since she was five summers.
The first five tears of her life was with her mother, a pagan and a monster. Jane had been forcd to kill two innocent people at rhe age of four and been sent as a sacrifice into the woods. Before she was sent into the woods, her village had been destroyed by The Lancastrian Army.
They had killed her mother, her friends and everyone she knew. She was lucky to survive.
She remembered every single detail, and even more as the years went by.

All the houses had been burned apart from a little abandoned cottage on the other side of the village, Jane had ran there as fast as possible and locked herself inside.
She hid in one of the chambers, under the bed and waited until they left. Suddenly, she heard the door open and she was dragged outside of the cottage. Once she was forced out, they asked her questions but she was to scared to answer. Since she didn't answer, she was sent to there leader, her father. Jane remembered the locket her mother had given her. It had four pictures inside, the man had taken it from her and looked inside. Only to find a picture of her mother, jane, a little boy and him.
John had searched her nearly burnt house and found a letter saying: to mt dearest John, i have never forgotten you, for i love you and i have two children to remind me of you everyday. There names are John and Jane. I ask only thos of you, if i should die please protect them, they are your blood.

Her father had searched for more letters or proof that he had two children and found another saying - my dearest John, i never send these letters to you. For i fear what might happen to our children. They are your blood and they are my blood.
I fear and hate to tell you that or son John has fallen ill from the plauge. I am doing everything i can to protect Jane though. I pray she survives.
Her mother had been sacrificing innocent people to save her daughter. Blood For Blood.