Home

"Welcome home y/n" Dan said as he lifted up the lid to the trash can
"Dan it's perfect" you shout jumping with joy.
"I was hoping you'd like it, it reminded me of you."
"V romantic, wow, much emotions, many feels, such home, wow."
"Really? You like it that much?"
"Of course my giant meme!"
"Why don't you come inside?"
As you climbed inside the trash can you noticed it was full of doges and Pepes running around. The room was painted tumblr blue and all the furniture was pitch black. It was all you'd ever dreamed of, there was even a portrait of your lord and savior, Kanye West. Besides that one hung a series of Kim Kardashian's break the internet pictures. Both were lite up by candles to show your appreciation to the overlords.
"Y/N why don't we check out the bedroom?"
"Sounds perfect Dogeman."
Dan grabbed your hand and led you to the bedroom.
On the bedside table laid a picture of none other than Phil Lester. Phil was both of your dads so it was only appropriate his picture was there. On the wall was a decal of the skin fic. The bed was black with two doge pillows and a doge plushie. Along with that of course a guild wars 2 shrine and a shine to Phil himself. Both of which you worshiped daily. The room was perfect.
"Do you like it y/n?"
"It's perfect! Dan I love you so much!"
"I love you to, Babe. Now why don't we try this bed out" Dan smirked at you trying his best to wink.
"I'd love to"
The meme grabbed you by your waist and pulled you to him colliding your lips together.
"Kanye?"
"Kanye"
Maybe Kanye will be your always you said to yourself as you went on to live a wonderful happy memeful life with internet trash, Danisnotonfire.

A/N Idk what I just wrote I'm so sorry. If you want the smut to that I might write it...or maybe more tales of your life with the meme. Like meme children maybe? Idk tell me what you want. I'm v sorry.

Kanye