Chapter 1: Her Voice!

Eren's Pov

I sat in class staring at her... Her beautiful hair, eyes, and face. But her voice. That face and that voice, I loved it very much, but, I couldn't help but hate the noisy chatter that comes out of her lips.

Her name is Mikasa Ackerman. She is the schools smartest, beautifulest, and most popular girl here... Her friends were always around her... I was popular too but not as much as her. Girls looked at me as the strong and quiet type... I guess that was turn because I was never interested in any other girl except her...

"Haha, Sasha please!" Mikasa laughed loud enough for me to hear. Her damn voice... I hate it! I don't want to hear it anymore. I'm determined to 'take away' that voice.

"Hey Armin?" I asked. "HUH?" He answered. "How do you, 'take away' a voice?" I asked. "Eh?" He asked. looking up from his work. He explained...

*Time skip*

Later that day, as I was walking to my class room because I forgot something I saw Mikasa walking. Her hair was long, and beautiful...

"What's up Eren?" She asked. Of course she knew my name since we are in the same classes. "Today you didn't say anything to me?" That voice! "Sorry..."

We began to walk together when we reached the class. "You forgot something too?" She asked. "Yeah..." I looked at my desk and saw my book under the chair. "It's funny how we both forgot our books." She laughed. I hate that voice! Why was she cursed with such a sound?

We began to walk and once we reached the gates to the front I ran as fast as I could home so I wouldn't have to hear her voice...

When I got home I laid on my bed and looked at my phone. I don't have parents because they died in a car accident... My Aunt took care of me till I was 15; she died from a cold...

I did my homework, ate my dinner, and then went to sleep. Only to end up dreaming about her, but with no sound.

*The next morning*

I was walking to school. It was foggy out so it was hard to see. I was so close to school when I heard a quiet scream. I ran over to the sound and saw thugs ganging on Mikasa. They had little pocket knives. I walked over to them and kicked them. Making them fall. There were only 2 guys that went to our school so it wasn't hard for me to scare them so they would run away. They dropped their knives and ran. I picked one up.

"Thank you so much!" She thanked me. Her voice caught me off guard and I couldn't take it... I threw the knife at her. It cut her cheek and hit the wall. She looked at me about to cry.

"Why would you do that?" She cried out. I looked at her, then picked another knife up. "Today is diffe-rent..." I said quietly. "?" She looked puzzled. I got up and grabbed her hand... I squeezed it hard!

She winced in pain. She pulled her hand back out of my grip. She then stood there, her tears stopped falling...

"So, What business do you have with me?" She asked. "You're not here to hurt me are you? You got that knife? What will you do?" She asked calmly... "It's not like I did anything to make you hate me right?" She asked. "I hate you." Hate that annoying voice.

"I knew it... Such a thing... I didn't realize it till now..." I walked up to her pinning her on the wall... "What should I do..." I asked her. "I think I kinda like you..." I said...

Everything about you, except...

I covered her mouth and pressed down hard. She was now fully pinned on the wall... She tried to scream and even try to claw my hand.

"it's might hurt a bit but..." She began to cry really hard. I could hear her voice... Screaming 'No Please don't!'

"Bear with it..." Blood dropped down... The red... She dropped down in pain... It was down...

I walked away leaving her there... I didn't look back. I just looked at the blood on my hand.

*Time skip*

Few days went by and she wasn't at school...

Her shoes weren't in her cubby...

Homework was piling on her desk...

After that she didn't come to school for a while...

When she finally came back it's been a mouth...

I heard she had a break down and was sent to the infirmary at school. I went to see her. See if it worked...

I opened the door and it made that noisy sound... I walked in and saw her lying in the bed...

"I heard from Sasha..." I began. I walked over to her as she was lying on her side... Not making any moment or sound...

"Your wound's already healed huh?" I asked. She didn't answer. I sat in the chair next to her... "...Were you avoiding me?" I asked. "Oi!" I asked shaking her to make her face me...

"Uu.." She kind of said... "Mikasa?" I asked... I saw the bandages on her neck... No blood... She was awake but crying... She wouldn't look at me...

"......" I didn't say anything but look at her.

"So, it's... Bandaged, huh..." I began. I slipped my fingers under a few of the bandages... She looked surprised as if she wanted to scream!!

I pulled on it... "Take it off!" I yelled quietly. She closed her not looking at me... She unraveled the bandages. I pulled on it...

"Ah..." I began.

"It's a scar from the wound I made last time..." I said. She opened one eye. She has been crying for so long... Poor thing...

"It's so white!" I began to look around at it. She just forced her head more down so I couldn't see her face...

"It's so enthralling." I said... "Very..." I liked her wound... I started to kiss it! From her mouth expression it looked like she was shocked and scared.

I bit down... She started to struggle out of bed. Moving her legs and kicking... Trying to hit me... I pulled away...

"It must have tickled, sorry 'bout that..." I started to say... "But just a little more..." I went back in for more.

My spit trailed from her neck and my tongue...

With this I can love everything about you! "I quiet Mikasa is a cute..." I said...

It's just that, not being able to hear that voice anymore, it's a pity...

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Please enjoy my first chapter to my short story!! Thank you! Leave a vote and a comment!