Chapter 1- AMA's and Cold Pizza

Valerie

I groan and get out of bed I look to my clock 1 pm. I walk groggily down the stairs. I step into the kitchen and start looking for food. "Arabella" I yell "In the living room" I hear her yell back. I walk into the living room with cold pizza in my mouth and was greeted by a makeup crew. "Is it today?" I ask Looking at her. "Oh yeah it is American Music Awards here we come" she squeals and hugs me "lets get to work" I grab her hand and we rub upstairs with the crew following behind.

After about 5 hrs of hair and make up and dress we are finally ready to go. "Hey Ladies the car is here" One of the makeup assistants informs us. "Oh cool come on Bella we need to go" I say looking over to her getting the finishing touches on her lip gloss. "Leggo" She stands up and grabs her clutch. We get into the elevator "soooo who's ready to win New artist of the year?" I nudge Bella who is shaking with nervousness. "I guess I am" she says getting out of the elevator and getting into the black escalade I slide in next to her. "don't be nervous you are going to get that award I will bet like 3 dollars" I laugh. We pull up to the red carpet "Come on let's go" I say hopping out of car and in front of multiple cameras we pose for pictures then greet some fans.

I hold tightly onto my best friend's hand as we walk toward members of the media. "Hey! Over here! Valerie and Arabella, Will you please answer some questions for us!?" I look over to Arabella she nods in agreement. We make our way over to the small but loud woman who called our names. "How do you feel about your competition for artist of the year Valerie?" the woman asks.
I smile "I mean I feel like there's a lot of good competition." She smiles "Are you talking about One Direction?". I laugh and look at her "One direction doesn't even write their own music so I wouldn't expect them to win again. Let a real artist win you know?" I smile politely and turn around heading into the center. We sit in our seats waiting for it to begin. The awards go on as predicted Arabella wins her award I win mine.

Instead of going to all the cool after parties we decided to just chill at the apartment watching netflix.

A/N- All outfits are on my polyvore by the way @/zoe-donovan
top photo is their apartment!!