Romeo and Juliet (Mindless Fan Fiction)

Chapter 1: Summer Begins

Mrs.Hutmen : "Kayla! Girl you better get up Jaz will be here in 20minutes, Come on

Kayla's momma yells from down the hall while she applies make up to her naturally beautiful coocoo brown face.

Kayla: "Ugh"

kayla exhales as she rolls over and stares up at her ceiling fan. Kayla was 16 and misunderstood. Her momma said she was a little boy tapped in a little girl's body. Kayla had a shape any teenage girl will kill for she was thick but it was hiden under all her baggy clothes. Naturally curly hair that was always thrown up in a messy bun because she never wasted her time trying to maintain it. Kayla took up after her dad who was from the West African islands of Cabo Verde. She had a narrow nose and big brown eyes. full lips with a deep lining, a very beautiful girl something she didnt see at all. To kayla she was nothing more than awkward. She wasn't anything like other girls her age. Starting point guard for the Maynard Jackson Jaguars sports was the only thing on her mind, not boys or the latest fashion. One thing her momma loved so much was her beautiful coocooo brown skin complexion and her big hazelnut color doll like eyes. Her momma always said she has the complexion of coffee when the cream is added. herself and her single, hard working mother lived in a tiny two bedroom apartment in Edgewood Courts in Atlanta. Kayla loved their apartment they've live there ever since she was a baby. Kayla father died when she was just 4 years old from a drunk driver.

Mrs. Hutmen: "Kayla girl are you up?" (Her momma yelled as she walked down the hall to kayla's room) As the sound of her momma heels got closer to her door, Kayla pops up.

Mrs. Hutmen: "Kayla?" (Her momma said as she opened up Kayla's room door)

Momma was all that! 38 with a banging hour glass figure all the Atlanta men wanted to hold. She was coocoo brown with strong long legs. Standing 5'9 out of her heels. Her pretty long hair in curls flowing down her back. Bone structure of a egyptian queen Mrs. Hutmen was a "baddie". Her eyeliner made what she thought was her natual green eye color pop and her makeup made her Egyptian and black facial feature look even stronger. To kayla her mother was beyond beautiful. Kayla stared at her beautiful mother with envy. As her momma stood in her door way fixing her gold bracelet her father gave to her before he passed away when she was 18. The bright red dress on her body fit her like a glove. It hugged her perfect figure and cuffed her Georgia peach. Something she couldn't hide even in sweatpants.

Mrs. Hutmen: "Kayla baby Jasmine will be here soon are you packed?"

Mrs. Hutmen asked while looking around her child's tiny bedroom. Family pictures and Kayla's favorite basketball team the Celtics posters hung up in her room. Her room was being captured by pure darkness with a bit of sunshine fighting its way through the shades.

Kayla: "Yea momma Im packed".

Kayla said falling back on her bed. Momma walks over to sit on her bed besides her dramatic daugther.

Mrs. Hutmen : "Kayla its two weeks you'll be fine, you'll be with Jasmine".

It was summer break and all the the kids of Maynard Jackson High School (used to be named SouthSide HS) had plans and jasmine had the most "poppiest" 2 weeks plan for her and kayla.

Kayla: "Momma I don't see why I cant stay here! im old enough to be alone while you're on your business trip." (Kayla wined to her mother. )

Mrs. Hutmen: "Kayla no go out and have fun" (her mother said while patting her on her leg) "Come on get up".

The two stands up and were shaken from the loud mouth of Jasmine

Jasmine: "West Uuupppp fam?" (Jasmine yells while throwing her hands in the air. )