The Little Boy

Once upon a time, there lived a little boy.  One day he walked into the woods to find a tree to sit underneath. He looked at the tree. It reminded him of when he would walk out into the woods and sit underneath trees. The boy like the tree so much, he got an axe and cut it down. With his own two hands, he carried the tree all the way to his home, which was placed at the top of a giant mountain called “Giant Mountain.” It’s not that there were giants there, it was just very big. This mountain was so big it was million times bigger than Mount Everest. 7 years later, when he arrived home, he had learned that his entire family had died. He remembered that he was sent down the mountain to get some food for them. The must not have gotten food. He walked up towards his family and built a chainsaw out of their bones. He then began the long process of chain sawing the tree. It was a messy process, but it needed to be done. He worked and worked for another 7 years.

Throughout this time, he earned a degree in political science and coined the word tinkatog. He would work and work, sleeping only when his body shut down from over exhaustion. After many years of work, the tree was complete. From this tree, he created a boat, but not just any boat, a boat in the shape of an orphanage. This was proud achievement in the boy’s life. Even though it killed his entire family, it was worth it. The boy moved underneath the boat, then lifted. The boat rose into the air. It looked like a boat being raised slightly in the air. He started with a brisk walk down the mountain, until he met the Ocean. The Ocean was a man, who for the price of one orphanage shaped boat, would give you a yo-yo. He made the trade with the Ocean. What a great day this was, not only did he get a yo-yo, but he learned the true meaning of Christmas. Time progressed, and throughout course of the little boy’s life, he became a big boy. Some might even say he was a MAN! This man lived life so well with his toy yo-yo, until one day, the yo-yo broke.

The Manboy cried for 7 more years, until his tear ducts had run dry. By this time, he had grown beards on his toes and elbows, which caused severe rashes. As the rashes grew, the Manboy got smaller and smaller and smaller. Eventually he had shrunk to the size of a rat. As he wandered around, he realized that this was his life now. It had been a long time since his neglect cost him his family’s lives, now it was his turn. So he sat down and stayed completely still. He sat there, as his body deteriorated and fell apart around him. He was ready to be connected with his yo-yo, on the other side. He closed his eyes and everything went dark. His body fell back onto the grass. He was gone, lifted from existence. For once, he was happy.