The day dark tried to rule

Prolougue

"Hey what’s that?” Bullnix said whispering. “I don’t know man. What do you think bro?” L said looking at me. Then I threw a crystal bomb. Next thing I know it disappears into thin air. Then it was turning into a body form. Then they blasted us so hard. I couldn’t imagine how strong that attack was. Hi my name is Trent Bitter, I am sixteen, I have two brothers, and the date is December 2, 10,099. Plus tomorrow is my birthday. My brothers are L Biter and Bullnix Stomp. L and I have our dad’s last name and Bullnix has mom’s last name. Bullnix is fifteen and L is fourteen. We live in Claw Island. (The mountain is located in the middle of the island.) Also the island is the shape of a claw. The weird thing about Claw Island is that it is not on the map. I wonder why it’s not on the map. The funniest thing that has happened on the island is when Bullnix head butted L to Mt. Ancient Jaw. It is big as Mt. Everest and K2 put together. He did that because L told him that he is fat but he is not. He threw him from the end of island to the top of the mountain. That is 300,000,000,000,000 (three hundred trillion.) miles long. By the way that’s half of the whole island (I measured it for home work).  L was in the hospital for six months. The worst thing was when I had to paint the whole entire battle arena. You couldn’t believe how much tiring hours it took me. Plus I needed these colors and here they are platinum, golden, silver, bronze, and black. It took me one and a half of a day to paint it. My dad and Bullnix build it and had to paint it (that was the deal). I had to paint it, because when I was practicing I destroyed it. Ok you could say I am a trouble maker I admit, but to day I knew every thing was about to change.