The Moment I Saw You...

Something inside me shifted. I didn't know what was happening. When our eyes met, it was magic. It was like God himself sent us both to this place so we can find each other. I am thankful that we met. Ever since we had our first conversation, I couldn't get you out of my head. But most importantly, I couldn't get you out of my heart. Now this isn't the first time I thought it was love. But it was the only time that i knew. The only time I knew that it was true. We were inseparable. Every time you walked into the room you looked for the empty seat next to me. I Always did the same for you. I felt something from the moment we talked. Could you? It's not like we ever met before or that it was a casual meeting between friends. But when we talked, it felt like I have known you my whole life. I was at this arranged place a few more days than you. I explained this amazing place. But could you notice? Noticing me trying not to look into your oh so perfect eyes? Trying not to fall in love. I've had my heart burned, broken, shattered, crushed, and destroyed. But... there was something about you. Something.... different. And that very something convinced me that i can fall. I still guarded my heart. We admitted everything to each other. Our past relationships and how they ended, our future goals, our past, how we ended up in this building, if we wanted to continue what got us here, and most importantly (to me anyways) how we felt about our "best friendship". We soon realized that it wasn't going to be enough for either of us. We fell into a forbidden love hard and fast. You told me not to worry, because you wouldn't hurt me. I've heard this so many times before...and I always ended up in tears when they proved me wrong. But for some reason, I believed you. Even though I was at our special "meeting place" first, you left before me. i missed you like crazy. When I finally left I realized something. I didn't come into that place looking for love. Not at all. But I found it. Thank you God. Thank you for helping me find the one I want ti spend the rest of my life with.

I truly am in love. I just hope i don't screw it up and lose the one I care about ...

Love you............<3