June 18th, 2015

It all vanished. Everything that happened - it wasn't real. It was all in my head. Somehow there was something worse than being possessed by a nogitsune: experiencing being possessed by a nogitsune but it never actually happening. Yes, you read that right. I, Stiles Stilinski, was never actually possessed by a dark spirit. Allison Argent is alive. Everyone is okay. All of my frantic ramblings from before? Never happened.

I'm not quite sure, though. The nogitsune was an expert at tricks. When I first awoke, it took me three long days to accept the idea that this was all real. Stress on "idea." I'm convinced this is all some sick joke the spirit is pulling, but I didn't care if it wasn't real once I saw Scott. He was here and that was all that mattered to me.

According to the doctor, I've been in a coma for about a whole year. He's unsure what awoke me, but he seemed happy anyways. He didn't tell me why I was in a coma in the first place, but I didn't mind. I was trying to process the fact that the last year of torture and pain was all fake.

I should feel happy, right? Relieved? Grateful? I wasn't, though. It made me sick to the stomach. I felt invalid - not important. I suffered through something terrible. How do you explain to your friends and family that you were just having a long fucking nightmare? Why do I feel unstable? Unbalanced? I don't know, and I really wish someone could answer me.