Unruly?

"Shut, UP!" I scream.

"What is this?! A D minus on a homework sheet?! And an F on a quiz?!"

"One, I don't know how she graded that paper, and two, I'm sorry I got ONE bad grade on ONE quiz. I'm sorry I'm not PERFECT!"

"This isn't the first time you've gotten a bad grade on a quiz. You've gotten Fs on MANY quizzes before this!"

"That was before, this is now. It's a new quarter! My overall grade is a B minus! Could you just shut up?!"

"Don't tell me to shut up! You obviously need to study!"

"I DO STUDY! JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Don't tell your mother, to SHUT UP! Where's the phone?!" she screams, grabbing the phone.

"What are you doing?!"

"Calling 911 for UNRULY CHILD."

"NO! STOP!"

"Hi... Yes... Unruly child..." she says.

"No, no, no, no! STOP!" Then she said my name. I scream and run into the dining room. I grab my Algebra book and cry.

"Please, stop!"

"Don't think I won't." she says, putting the phone back.

"Did you call them?!"

Silence.

"MOM! DID YOU CALL THEM?!"

"Don't think I won't!"

"You know, any other normal kid's parents would say, 'I'm so proud of you for getting so many good grades! We'll have to talk to your teacher about the bad ones though.' So just SHUT UP if you're going to point out all my flaws instead of congratulating me and making me feel better about my grades!"

"What's going on?!" my dad yells, walking down the stairs.

"I'm done with this." I say.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! he yells.

"Look at that paper and then I'll explain!" I say, storming out of the house.

~ 15 minutes later~

"You can either tell me now, or explain after school!" I hear my dad calmly yell out the door so I could hear him. I ignore him and turn back towards the road, waiting for the bus even though it isn't supposed to be here for ten minutes. I just want to leave to school and never come back.