Chapter 1: Raven, Ebony and Onyx

Ebony and Raven. Both of them were incredibly skilled witches. They were well known in the magical and muggle world. They both unexplainably had elemental powers. Ebony had the elemental power of darkness and air, and Raven was a full elemental with powers of, fire, water, air, darkness, light, earth and Metal. Raven is a Metamorphagus and Ebony is a Seer. They are called the Nightmares. They Killed those who had wronged them, and protected those who needed it. But by far the most interesting thing about them are their backstories, not that anyone truly knew them. Speculations and rumours made up from tiny bits of information that came out into the public. Some suggested that they were puebloods with a thirst for blood, and others they were Muggleborns who had a vendetta against the wizarding world for the threats they got in there magical school, and in the muggle world the rumours were sort of the same. But alas none of them were correct, there backstories were much more interesting, and both of them started on 1981.

Then they were known as Raven Potter and Ebony Black. Daughters of James Potter and Sirius Black, they were both perfectly content with their three year old lives, until Hallows' eve 1981.

Instead of a dark stormy night it was actually pleasantly warm. The last rays of sunlight were swallowed by night and the moon shone bright. Kids played in the street knocked on doors hoping for candies or treats. As the night played on, the Potters played with their two young children and James best mate Sirius's daughter while being cuddled up by the fire. It was peaceful. But that peace was broken by the Dark Lord Voldemort.
His bony hand gripped the gate as he pushed it open, it creaked and groaned, but he didn't care he swiftly walked to the door of the Potter household. He could hear the yelling of the father James who had seen him coming.
"-Take the kids and run!" James yelled to his wife who was now running upstairs with the kids. They were cornered how wonderful. Voldemort blasted the door spikes of wood and glass embedded themselves into James Potter who was getting ready to fight Voldemort, James fell to the floor knocking himself out on the table edge. Voldemort swiftly walked past him the parent weren't his main priority at he moment, Voldemort quickly went up the stairs into the precious twins bedroom where the MudBlood Lily was protecting the children, he would have killed her if he hadn't promised Severus.
"CRUCIO!" Voldemort yelled, lily dropped to the floor screaming in pain, a smiled lingered on his face at the sound of her screams.

"Now which one of you is prophesied to defeat me?" He looked questionably at the two Potter children and the Black. One was a boy with rusty red coloured hair and chocolaty hazel eyes Ryan Potter, another was a girl with wavy locks of auburn Hair and Black eyes Ebony Black, and the last was a girl with Raven black hair that she was named after and Avada Kedavra Green eyes That was Raven Potter. Those eyes drew him in her eyes had hidden power and knowledge hidden in there depths.
"It must be you Little Raven" he pointed his wand at the older girl,
"AVADA KEDAVRA" Voldemort shouted. A glowing shield encased the girl, then slowly spreading over the other children it destroyed half the nursery and fired back the curse at the former Dark Lord, he was nothing but ash and, of course his last though was... Little bitch. The younger brother Ryan started wailing and screaming when he fell on a piece of glass cutting a Σ into his cheek. Where as his older sister made no sound as a lightning bolt scar was cut over her heart.

When Dumbledore finally made it to the Potter household James was waking up and was taken to Saint Mungo's as was Lily after she was found still screaming in pain on the nursery floor.

Dumbledore looked over the children it couldn't be both the prophecy said one, but which? He saw that Evan had a scar and was screaming in pain and had a semi-powerful magical core, Dumbledore thought he was correct in assuming that Evan Potter was the Boy-Who-Lived. He didn't even check little Ravens Magical core and if he did Dumbledore would see how much stronger she was than her brother, he didn't care about Ebony's welfare either all that mattered was the newly proclaimed Boy-Who-Lived.