Bree

Bree POV

I walked down the street my arms linked with my best friends. I glanced to either side of me where Clara and Tamie were laughing at something that I had just said. It is fun to make them laugh.

Tamie is crazy but fun way. She has tumbled raven black curls that cascaded down just past her shoulders. Her eyes are a dark brown almost black. Her skin is a chocolaty color. She is the perfect height not too tall and not too short making me super jealous. Today she wore hoop earrings. Her purple scarf was placed perfectly over her flowy grey tee-shirt. She had a dark colored blazer over her shirt. She wore dark skinny jeans.

Tamie started making funny faces that made me and Clara double over in laughter. Tamie's weird faces are the strangest by far.

Clara is super tall, and I mean SUPER tall like 5 feet 8 inches. She has stick straight hair that flows just below her shoulders. Clara has icy blue eyes that are underneath perfectly arched eyebrows. She has pale white skin. She was wearing a plaid tee-shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. She had loose jean with a gold belt. She was wearing her signature cow girl boots.

Clara stopped laughing suddenly. She looked at me with a surprised look on her face. I immediately checked my face to make sure nothing gross was on my face. Knowing me there was probably some like ice cream on my face.

"Bree did you hear that scream?" Clara asked. I looked at her and then to Tamie. The look on Tamie's face said she heard it. I can never hear things, and when I do I hear them wrong. I trusted them not to lie about something as important as this.

Clara suddenly took down the street. She runs fast because of her long legs. I on the other hand am not that tall. I have short legs. My curly chocolate brown hair flew behind me. I have dark drown eyes that are said to me mesmerizing. My skin is on the tanner side because of my Cherokee background. I was wearing a white sweater with pale jeans. The jeans were ripped, They also had a few doodles on them. On my feet were combat boots.

This isn't the easiest thing to run in. I was glad that I wasn't wearing high heels like Tamie was. She was having a hard time keeping up with me, so she stopped to off her heels and started running again. She easily paced with me.

Clara rounded a corner and Tamie and I followed. That was the biggest mistake of our lives. We say three boys, there mouths dripping with blood, there clothes had the crimson liquid all over them. My first thought was OMG THEY ARE FREAKING SERIAL KILLERS!

The one with sandy blonde hair saw us. He looked really happy. Too happy. "Looks like we have more food." The sandy blonde haired one said with a smile. They are cannibals too? This day is getting worse and worse.

"Wait look at them. They are human. We promised not to eat them." The one with the darkest colored hair said. He looked at us. Then he hit Clara on the head hard. Clara crumbled to the floor. I screamed and so did Tamie. Tamie dug her fake nails into the skin of my arm. I screamed as the dark haired one hit Tamie over the head.

Then the guy turned to me. "I'm sorry." He whispered into my ear. I was about to scream but I was cut off by the guy hitting me over the head. I collapsed on the cold damp pavement. I felt the guy pick me up bridal style. Then everything went dark.