Chapter 1 - Bite of 87

It was a normal day in Freddy's Pizzaria. Or so everyone thought. Kids were laughing and cheering as Freddy and Bonnie sang their usual song. When they finished they were rewarded with claps and smiling faces, then it was time to go to the Pirate Cove.
"Hey all you pirate fans! Head on down to the Pirate Cove! Because the show's about to start! It's our good ol pal Foxy! ..Foxy?"
Foxy was feeling strange today...
"I know he's around here somewhere..."
Something was different...
"Maybe we need to call him out! Foxy!"
It wasn't a normal feeling...
"Help me out kids! Foxy!" Several kids called for Foxy like Freddy requested.
He felt....hungry...
"Last time kids, nice and loud! Hahahaha...So we can get him out here!"
.........
"Foxy!" Most kids joined in now, eager to see the fox.
"Yar me mateys! It's me Foxy! And welcome to the Pirate's Cove! Freddy best be getting back to the stage, or he'll be forced to-"
'GUT THE PIG'
"Walk the plank!"
"Ahahahahaha! Have fun kids! And let's k-k-keep ourselves safe when exploring Pirate Cove!"
"Yarharharhar! You best be getting back to the stage landlover! Because these little ones are now part of the pirates crew!"
He then started explaining the rules.
"When in the Pirate Cove, remember to adventure safe kiddies! And no running around the cove, or else ye be-"
'LOST FOREVER'
"Ye be walking the plank! Aye is it smush bucklin adventures that ye be seeking lads? Or is it that-"
'I DON'T BELONG HERE'
"Or is it that your not a king to the seven seas? All pirates give an 'Arrr!'-"
'PLEASE HELP ME'
"Aarharharhar..arrrgh..I be seeyin you already walking about with your pizza in hand, and your sodipops like proper sea pirates! And like proper sea pirates do"
As he continued talking a little girl smiled.
"Mommy, mommy look! The fox is weird! What happened to the legs on him mom?" She asked while Foxy began his song.
"That's nice dear. Don't climb on it."
"It has a hook for him! Look at the hook mom!"
One of the workers noticed how close she was getting to the animatronic and decided to step up.
"Little girl sweetie...You can't get that close to Foxy. It's not uhh..you really shouldn't be up there." The girl then frowned.
"Your not my mom, you can't tell me what to do!"
"Uhh...mam. Please ask your daughter to get off the stage..." The mother glared.
"She's not hurting anyone!"
Foxy started to have that feeling again...
"Let her play with the fox, if she wants to play with the fox." She then went back to her phone.
The girl giggled as she got closer, and Foxy began to feel weak.
"Mom! Look at his funny mouth, he's so stupid!" She giggled again. But not for long. And just like that Foxy bit the front of her head off. The mother and worker watched in shock as her body fell like a rock, bringing more attention. The Pizzeria was filled with screams as parents grabbed their kids and fled the diner.
"Oh my god....Oh my god!" The worker watched in horror as the ground was filled with fresh blood. The mother began shaking and crying while calling the ambulance.

After that incident Foxy was put out of order, no longer able to perform or see any children. He hated himself. How could he not? How could he do that?! She was just a little girl! She was still young and full of life...and now she won't be able to live the normal life everyone else has. All because of him. What he didn't know was that worse was yet to come that night.