Chapter 1

The Party-   

It was cold out and raining Shadow was onlt walking and  around. He new about this party at Sonic's house. He didn't like going to his house, but his house is too far away, and Sonic's is right there in front of him. Shadow whispered to himself. "Just great..." He walked up the stairs to his porch, And knocked on the door. Shadow heard banging inside, probably people dancing or something. Sonic then answered the door.

"Shad? I thought you wouldn't come! Or are you here for different reasons..?" Sonic said a little sad.

"No. im here ....to party.." Shadow said  as he was lead inside.

Shadow Was all wet from the rain and didn't tell anybody so he just stood in the corner. But little did he know someone was watching him, and noticed he was wet. "Shad do you need a towel?" Sonic was always in his space why? Cant he just let him be? But he really DID need a towel...So he simply nodded. "Ok follow me." Sonic grabbed his arm to lead him to the bathroom. On there way hey walked RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCE FLOOR! Everyone was staring at them thinking they were going to have fun in the bathroom. ("Fun" If you know what a mean~ *Nudge nudge*) Sonic: Didn't even acknowledge them, Shadow on the other hand, Was embarrassed a lot...his ears and muzzle were bright red.

Next chapter- The Bathroom incident~

Thank you for reading this chapter comment if you want me to continue.