She's gone?

Note: This is an one-shot, and I don't own Fairy Tail or anything of it. I'm almost complete with the long chapter on the second chapter of The Choosing. I'm sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes. Juvia's POV.

After all this time, it seems like to me like Straight and Fast is the only way out-but I choose the labyrinth. The labyrinth blows, but I choose it.

- John Green, Looking for Alaska.

Depression, such a strange thing isn't it? First you become remotely wanting to shut everyone out, and you feel such pain in you're heart. Then, you want to the pain to stop...but it won't. Finally, you'll succumb into the desire to end the pain...which leads us to the topic...suicide.

I was always the gloomy one ever since people rejected me. I started to become like that and succumb into it. I joined a gang, and put on a emotionless facade. But, it didn't work out in the end.

He led me to the sunshine, and all the wonderful things I never seen. He made me felt something I never felt before. He was also the one who caused me pain. When he told me to stop chasing after him, I felt my whole world coming down.

I became like how I used to...gloomy and dark. I had finally found someone that led me out of the gloom yet he put me back there. I felt the pain that was shut down came, creeping back into my heart. I poured my love out for him yet he shuts me down every time I declare my love.

I only wanted his love...but it seems like he doesn't feel the same way. I would watch him talk to others, it seems like he genuinely is happy. But, why is it when he is with me, he puts on that cold attitude.

Today is another gloomy day of seeing him there...at the orphan center, Fairy Tail, it was a guild too. My father and mother never wanted me. So, they put me on a doorstep, and the lady, who was old, took care of me. But, she eventually passed away, and I never felt a speck of love again.

Until him. I walk into the doors of the building, and look around with a emotionless face. I didn't want him to see me hurting. I didn't want to let people see, I was always independent, and I didn't want to change that. I didn't want to bother people with my gloominess.

I watched him go towards the bar, where people were crowded around. He told Mira, the bartender to give me a glass of ice water with ice cubes. My existence...what was it for? I had nothing to live for...but him. I love him still, but I didn't want to feel the hurt when I hear him reject me again.

But, I couldn't stay away from him, he was so alluring. With his raven colored hair, and slanted, dark blue eyes. I walked towards him, hoping he would turn around to notice me first, but like every other time, he didn't.

I walked until I got the seat next to him, and sat in it. I stared at him for a couple of moments before I ordered a cup of water. As I was doing that, I could feel him staring at me. I turned around to met his glaze, but all I saw was a frown on his face.

"Gra-" I started to say.

"Don't, Juvia." he said.

"Bu-" I started again.

"I'm tired of hearing you pronounce you're love for me out loud over and over again."

"I understand..." I said, and hopped off the stool.

I wasn't going to say anything about that. I was just trying to start a conversation, I could feel the burning stares of others. I knew what they had in their eyes. Pity, and I hated it so much. I knew I couldn't do a thing about it.

I could feel the tears well up in my eyes, and I willed myself not to cry. Not like this. I couldn't show I was weak. I hated being weak and not being able to do anything.