Living One Direction Style

My sad life

~Sarah's POV~

I left the old beat up house I was put in about a month ago by my mom. I hate her now. You're like wait what?! How would you hate your mom she's your mom? Well in my situation when my parents divorced a month ago my mom had no money for me and Tabitha. She couldn't find an orphanage so she put us in an old beat up house. She said that I was responsible enough to take care of ONE YEAR OLD TABITHA!!!! Well now I leave her in a closet at home and go find food for us.

When I left the house I searched and searched but only found little food for us. I cried not knowing any longer how to do this. I have done it for a long time but I can't anymore! Tabitha complains about no food and coldness at night and I can't do anything about it anymore! After I cried for an hour I headed home with my small amount of food and little faith and hope. I opened the old door and walked in hearing crying coming from the closet in the bedroom. I ran in there and opened up the closet and then Tabitha burst out and grabs my legs and holds on until I grab her off me and put her on my hip.

"Tabi what's wrong?" I asked her looking at her. She's shaking awfully bad. She looks at me and cries.

"S-sissy I hate i-it here I want to g-go home please I don't like b-being alone." Tabi said still crying. I cried and then stopped not wanting Tabitha to know I was scared and had no faith. I put her down and she walked into the living room and sat on the dusty old couch. There was still furniture there but it was smelly and old. I sat beside her and snuggled with her.

"Sissy will we ever find someone?" Tabitha asked.

"One day Tab I promise." I said reassuringly. She nodded and laid on my lap and fell to sleep. I let her sleep for awhile and got her and put her in our room and she slept there too. I went back and ate some of the food I found. I gave most of it to Tabitha and she stopped and I get this now. I ate and finished actually satisfied until breakfast. After awhile I went to bed my self and slept right beside Tabitha making sure she was safe. I stayed up thinking most of the night and then made myself stop and slowly fell asleep dreaming of a good home and food and I know I smiled.

==========================

It's super super short but it's night time so I have stupid school tomorrow to so night people promise the next chapter will be longer promise!! Love you!!!