Meeting Kuro Honda

2P! Japan x Reader

Living in New York City was not always easy. There were crowds of people every street you turned to. Getting lost would be no problem at all. But once you got a hang of it, New York City would be a little bit easier to be in. But that was not the problem at all. You needed a roommate. But, not to pay the rent because your job payed well, but because it was always a bit lonely in your household and it would be nice to have someone be there after you came home from your job every day. So you put up and ad in hopes for a roommate.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I AM LAZY...---***

*Knock Knock Knock*

"The door is open!" You shouted from the couch. You just came back from work and you were just Chilin'. You heard the door open and you got up from the couch and walked to the door. Seeing your new roommate. He was more attractive in real life than over the phone. "So you're (Y/n)? " "Yup. Here I'll take your stuff to your room." He just nodded and started to look around the rather large apartment. You took his stuff to his room and you closed the door. You walked back to the living room and saw him sitting on the couch. "So, I kind of forgot your name..." "Kuro. And yours?" "You asked that already but, (y/n)" you said with a smile on your face. He shifted a little bit. You look at the clock. '10:57' It was way late. "Hey I am gonna head to bed, so if you want, you can watch T.V. and do whatever. " "Alright, cool." You walked to your room and closed the door. You changed into a grey shirt and black joggers. You sighed and set your alarm. "Alright (y/n). Wake up early and go to work. That's the plan." You said to yourself as you started to drift off thinking about how living with Kuro was going to be.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

You woke up to the sound of your alarm and you were deciding on whether you wanted to go to work or get fired. You decided, for the best, that you were going to get up. So, you changed into a black pair of skinny jeans, a purple t-shirt and put on a sweatshirt that said 'Chill Out'. You put your hair up in a messy bun and walked out of your room. You headed to the kitchen and started to make yourself a cup of tea when you realized, Kuro was still in his room. He was either sleeping or just waking up because you heard some shuffling coming from his room. As you sipped some of your tea, his door opened up and he was only wearing a pair of sweats. He was rubbing his neck and you almost chocked and died on your tea. 'DAMN HE HAS A FINE BODY. DEM TATTOOS THO' You stared at him and then blushed, looking away.

"Good Morning.  Sleep well?"  You said to him.  "Well,  I've had better nights."  He responded. "Do you want a cup of tea?  I  have coffee too if you want. " You said trying not to look at his toned abs. You grabbed a tea cup and you felt a hand on yours.  "I'll make my own,  you don't need to make any for me."  

He leaned in closer almost touching lips.  "I can do it, (y/n)"  He said as he backed away slowly and started to make his tea.

What did I get myself into?+