Chapter 1 : Confused

Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Suck to the Future
Chapter 1

"Aarrrrgghhh...."

My head hurts, my body felt numb. And as I open my eyes, slowly, all I could see was trees: Konoha's trees. 'Where am I?' When I'm about to move, all I feel was pain. I decided To let myself relax for awhile to get my strength back.

What? I heal fast. A lot faster than normal. And I did have a reason for that. It's actually a big secret.

All of you had probably heard about the Kyuubi. The nine-tailed fox that had attacked my village 13 years ago. The story my village told was that the Fourth Hokage was the one who defeat it. But truth was, no human could killed a tailed beast, the only way to literally defeat it was to seal it.

And you guessed right. I'm the vessel. I'm the very person who had the nine-tailed fox beast sealed inside me.

Why sealed it in me? I was unfortunately born on the very day that the Kyuubi attacked the village. The sealing must use a newborn baby, as its chakra coils had yet to develope. By sealing it on newborn, it's coils could adapt to the sealed Kyuubi's chakra on early stage, while not risking the life of the newborn.

The Fourth was the one who sealed it by sacrificing his own life. His last wish was to made them, the people of Konohagakure, to see me as a hero.

But reality struck, they despised me. The Kyuubi had taken a lot of lives and made a lot of destructions that they, couldn't forget it nor forgive it. In their mourning and wrath, they could not saw me as the jailor, the vessel; but me as the Kyuubi, the one who had caused it all. As soon as the Third announced me as the new jinchuuriki, the jailor of a tailed beast, they asked for my death. The Third didn't agree. He made a law. A law that none of the new generation, unaware people and outsiders may not be told of the truth, me as the jinchuuriki, or they would have to face the penalty. Death.

It was so that I could had a better chance to had a better life.

But sadly, most of my life, I was mostly alone. Children my age avoid me as they mostly just did what they saw their parents did towards me. Most also got a warning or an order to not befriend me. Or they called me names, may it be monster or beast.

Earlier on my life, only the Third Hokage, whom I see as a grandfather; Teuchi old man and his daughter, who cook the best ramen ever; and Iruka-sensei, my academy sensei who was like a big brother to me were my precious people.

Eventually, as I graduated the academy and became a genin, my list of precious people increased. My teammates, Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura,and our team 7's sensei, Hatake Kakashi. Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, Kiba, Shino and Hinata; her cousin Neji, Tenten, Lee. And also Asuma-sensei, Kurenai-sensei, Gai-sensei.

Then I met the Sannin: Tsunade, Orochimaru and Jiraya.

Orochimaru, the snake Sannin, is a sick bastard. He became a missing nin by using humans as experiments and got away with it. He had attempted to evade the village during a Chuunin Exam, but failed. This resulted in the death of the Third Hokage. He was also successful at getting a hand on Sasuke.

Tsunade, the slug Sannin, was now the Fifth Hokage. After she made a bet and lost to me. I had to be able to master 'Rasengan' in a week. An A-rank ninjutsu. And I did. I got her necklace too, mountains of money. Bacchan, as I called her, was the best medic-nin in the ninja world. Also, her strength is tremendous. I think of her as my grandmother, although she may looked young, don't let it fool you. She used some kind of medical ninjutsu to conceal her age.

Jiraiya, the frog Sannin, was a pervert. No doubt about that. Heck, he even claimed that he was the biggest pervert himself. I called him ero-sannin. He wrote perverted novels: Icha Icha Paradise. But even so, he was a very strong ninja, in par with the Hokage. He taught me a lot too. One of them was Rasengan. He even let me sign a contract with the toads and was like a father to me.