Persistance Is Good (Harry Styles Oneshot)

Yet another one shot, yet again for my dearest girly, Ula :)

I hope you’ll like it girl!

You read it a little bit before, but, now it’s corrected and in full mode :D

I’ve decided to dedicate it to you, because you put a smile on my face and to push You in to writting. Don’t stop, don’t give up! Your English might not be perfect (the same goes for mine), but, with writting you will learn from your mistakes and become a brilliant writter!

Enjoy reading!

~~

I’ve never been good at this. Love. Well, at least that’s what I think. The thing is, that I’ve never actually been in love, before. I don’t know what to expect and I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing.

Sure, I read books and all those “forever together”, but, damn, this is serious.

I feel like I lost control over myself. He’s the only thing on my mind 24/7. You would think it would get annoying, but, not really. I can’t get him out of my head, even if I wanted to, which I obviously don’t :P

You’re probably wondering who I’m talking about, right?

Well, I’ll leave you in the dark for a little bit longer.

First, I’ll introduce myself. My name is Ula and I’m 17 years old. I look older, though. But, it’s not the appearance, it’s my behaviour that makes me older. My hair is maybe slightly curly brown and my body is skiny, well, at least that’s how others see me. I won’t even start on how I see myself..

Hm, what else? Oh, love. Yeah. I’ve never been in love before. Not for real anyway. Until.. Well, until I became friends with the one and only, the boys from One Direction. Yeah.. It’s a looong story, but, to cut is short, I basically met the boys when I went to one of their many concerts. The fate had it, that I really met them and we simply clicked. We’re all close friends and see each other on a daily basis.

Yes, I’m friends with them, except that, I actually love one of them. The most handsome one. For me. The curly one. The one with beautiful green eyes.

I’m sure you already know, who I’m talking about.

Harry had me with just one look. Directioners say, that his eye color is green. They’re wrong. His eyes aren’t ‘just green’. They’re beautiful green with blue spots in them. Simply beautiful.

All the boys are like-able, but, you as you know, I can’t help but have a soft spot for Harry. I know, I know... It sounds cheesy, doesn’t it? But, I can’t help it.

I love him even though I really don’t know what love is. I love him, even though he has no idea.

I’m his friend, that’s all. I’m just silly little Ula. I can’t call him mine. He doesn’t call me pretty, cause it’s not his place, so, why would he say anything like that?

My thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringing. I pick it up, without glancing at the caller ID. It’s not like anything can beat down my mood and lower, right? Yeah.. Forget that!

“He’s what?” I explode. It’s Liam calling, telling me, that Harry, my Harry, is in the hosptal. Oh no.

“I’m on my way.” I simply say, finish the call and bolt out of my apartment, to catch the first cab to the hospital. I arrive in less than 15 minutes.

It’s then, when things get complicated.

“But you don’t understand! I HAVE TO SEE HIM!!!” I practically yell at the secretary at the front desk.