chapter one

Zoe's pov

I have just finished unpacking after moving from Bath. Even though I still love Finn I can't go back to him he cheated on me and no cheater deserves any attention.

Alfie, Marcus, Naomi,Caspar and Joe where coming round later to have a welcome pizza night and watch films. Tonight is going to be so fun.

Alfie has offered to pick up the pizzas on his way here. I pick up my vlogging camera and start vlogging.

"Hi guys so I have finished unpacking and putting the boxes in storage and Alfie and Marcus are picking up the pizzas with Naoimi and oh there's a knock on the door"

I walk over to the door and see Casper and Joe early.

"Oh hi guys I'm just vlogging say hi to the viewers"

"Hi my names Caspar Lee"

"Hi there its Joe"

"What plonkers anyway Marcus Alfie and Naomi will be here any second now so I will see you then"

"What do you want to drink boys"

"I will have a lemonade"

"I will have so water sis thanks"

Alfie's pov

I can't stop thinking about Zoe I have had the biggest crush on her since Jim introduced me to her her eyes as blue as the ocean her looks could kill every man's heart she was that gourgous he sense of fashion was amazing not like a slut my kind of girl a preppy type of style. Her hair flows naturally and when the wind blows it makes my heart melt when her hair is blowing with it.

I don't know why Finn would do that? She is such a beautiful innocent little girl and he goes and sleeps with another woman.

"Earth to Alfie you need to pay"

Naomi was in the car waiting for us. She was nice like that the perfect girl on Marcus.

"Sorry was daydreaming"

"About Zoe dude she is single now you need to get up your game any man can have Zoe"

Marcus was the only person who knew I like Zoe he was like a brother to me.

"I know but we are going clubbing later so I might ask her then I don't want to rush things because she just lost Finn I don't want to wierd her out"

"I know bro but why not ask her on a date that may work"

"Your right I will thanks I would not know what to do without you"

"£27 please sir"

I plated him and left.

Shock horror new fan fic so now this is a Zalfie fan fic I hope you like it if you have any suggestions comment them down below and I will update more. Bye guys x

Riona xoxo