Wally's other friends

To say the least Wally's day was crappy. His alarm clock didn't go off so he missed the bus. He forgot to bring in his English essay to school and to top it off this was his last warning so he will either get held back have to go to summer school or preform in the school talent show. He didn't really mind being in the center of attention, heck as Kid Flash he was always the center but here he was only Wally West science protege and a nobody to anybody other then his only friends *Sebastian , Kerrie, Adam, and Jackson. Now you may not not know this but Wally smart like Super Smart he has a I.Q of 165 ,so of course he skipped a grade well not one Grade but two. He skipped the 4th and 6th grades and has a really hard time being a 15 year old in 12th grade and if he got held back he would have to go through that torture again but this time alone. He is Also to busy being Kid Flash to go to Summer School and that leaves his only other option, being in the Talent Show.

Another thing that only Wally's Uncle, Aunt, and School friends knew, he could sing and was really good at it. He also could play almost all instruments but his favorite are piano and violin. Wally was also really good at was making and producing music but he likes to keep that secret to himself.

Right know he is walking into the cafeteria normally his second favorite period but he was to busy thinking then to notice what was going on around him when.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's so short leave a comment if you want more or if iv should stop and what you want to see in the following chapters
*If you didn't know what I'm basing this off of it's Pentatonix Sebastian is Scott,Kerrie is Kirstie,Adam is Avi, Jackson is Kevin,and finally Wally 's Mitch its not that they are PTX its just how there attitude is going to be somewhat potraied and what parts they are.
-Mclyn03