My Angel Alex [Complete, Mpreg, BoyxBoy]

Warning: this is a mpreg story which means male pregnancy and it is also a boyxboy story.

I had Alex when I was just finishing high school. My boyfriend Nick and I lost our virginity to each other on August 7, which was our one year anniversary. We were young and foolish, since we were each others first we decided not to use a condom. On prom night we booked a hotel and spent the night. It was a slow build up. First we went to prom, hung out with our friends then we went back to the hotel. We ordered room service and watched the notebook. Towards the end I tipped my head back and kissed him, he responded enthusiastically and I knew he knew I was ready. We took it to the bedroom where we took our clothes off slowly to admire each other. My heart was beating so fast, I was beyond nervous. But I knew he felt the same way I did. The pain was a shock as he pushed into me. I knew there would be pain but I wasn't ready for the feeling.

He waited for me to adjust. He told me to relax and breath in and out. After a few minutes I told him to move. He didn't start right away he just moved his hips around then he started to thrust slowly and carefully. I didn't feel the initial pain like I did in the beginning but there was a slight discomfort. I start to feel pleasure on the third thrust when he hit my sweet spot. We were virgins so it didn't take long for us to come. We cuddled up together and fell asleep after we took a shower together.

Weeks later I was throwing up, tired and in pain. Nick pushed me to go to the doctor but I was too stubborn. Nick was a mother hen, he worried a lot. There were times when I didn't go to school because of the pain. He would come over to my house after school with my homework and my favorite foods. After my sickness got worse I finally gave into Nick' s peer pressure and made an appointment to see a doctor. Nick and I went together because I was too scared to go by myself. The doctors ran a few test and took blood. I was tapping my feet anxiously when the doctor came in. She didn't say anything for a while which made me more nervous. Nick held my hand tightly. She finally looked up at me. Her expression was blank like she didn't know which emotion she should show.

"Mr.Hayes are you aware that you are currently with child" she asked as she looked at my file again. My heart stopped and my breathing became ragged. I was pregnant. But I couldn't be. Yet I was. I looked up at Nick to see his reaction, it was the same as mine's.

"From your reaction I'm guessing you didn't know" The doctor said.

"when was the last time you engaged in sexual activities?" She asked as Nick and I both went red.

"About a month ago" I answered embarrassed.

"Well to make sure your actually pregnant I'll have to give you an ultrasound, are you okay with that" I nodded, I was still in a state of shock. She had me lay on the bed, she squirted cold gel onto my stomach and rubbed it around, next she put the wand on the lower part of my stomach. The room was quiet when we all heard it 'thump,thump,thump' it was the beat of a heart.

"Well Mr.Hayes it looks like your pregnant"

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I was pregnant. With Nick's baby. I looked at him and realized he had tears running down his face.

"I'll leave you alone" the doctor said as she left the room. We barely paid attention to her, we were too busy staring at each other.

"What do you want to do" Nick asked me.

"I don't know" I answered truthfully. I never thought I would be pregnant at such a young age.

"You wanna keep it" he asked biting his lip. He only bites his lips when he's uncertain and anxious. I thought about it. I would never kill a baby so abortion was out the equation. I could never give away my baby without a very good reason. Nick and I were both financially stable and we were thinking about living together. There was no good reason we couldn't keep the baby except for the fact that we were young but age is just a number.