Chapter 1

"Aaahhhhhh"

Woah ok Kate it was just a dream.Just a dream.

"Why is it always the same God damn dream", I said aloud.

Oh well. I guess life just hates me.

Anyways I get up and get ready for work. I put on black jeans,a white tee, and black converse.

I finish all the classic morning routines and head out to leave.

Rrriiiiiinnnggg

I picked up the phone while locking the door, "Hello"

"Kate where are you, you were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago", says my friend Lauren.

"Holy crap, I slept in".

"No jizz, now run your ass over here before the boss finds out".

"Ok ok bye".

I started running like I was on the olympics. Perks of not having a car.

I arrived at the Sunrise Diner in no time. That's where I work by the way.....as a waiter. I saw Lauren.

"Morning hoe", she said.

"Morning slut".

We're always like that. I quickly put on my apron well not apron but my waiter apron. Whatever you get it. I tied my hair in a messy bun. And waited till someone came. Police always come here which I'm ok with.

My big man came in with his rookie friend Tyler. As soon as they sat down I went over there to take there order.

"Hey my man Charles what can I get for you guys", I said while fist bumping him.

"Hey sweetie, you know the usual"

"A latte and pancakes with bacon and egg aside", I said.

"You know it".

"And what can I get for you Ty".

"Don't call me that",Tyler said.

"I just did".

"Anyway I'd like eggs with bacon and orange juice"

"Ok", I wrote it down on a paper and gave it to the chef. That's when I went back to Charles.
He's definitely not my boyfriend if that's what you're thinking.

I'm a single pringle.

"Say Charles got anything new"

"Sorry Kate I got nothing, but we are still doing everything we can".

"Thanks Charles I believe in you", I said in a sad tone. He's the only police man that I trust. He's like my second father I never had.

I retrieved from the table and got their food and gave it to them.

Nothing like always. I still remember when he was the one who braided my hair and played with me. He even taught me how to start a car, well steal. But that was when I was little. Now I'm 20 and without him. Sometimes I felt like he was dead.

"Kate, Kate,KATE", yelled Lauren, earning us some glares.

I shook my head,"sorry there I never knew I zoned out".

"I know you were, don't lose hope just yet".

"I never said I lost hope"

"That's my girl now run your ass to another customer".

"That was such a beautiful way to pick up my mood, thank you soo much", I said sarcastically.

"I know I should win an Oscar, now go".

"Alright alright", I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time to close", I said. It was just Lauren and I left. The rest of the waiters and chefs left. We stayed to clean up like always.

We locked the door,pulled down the gate and put a lock on it.

"You want a ride home Kat", Lauren asked.

"You know it", I replied. I'm not scared to walk my way home in the dark it's just that I'm lazy and want to go home to my bed.

"So anything yet", Lauren asked.

"You know the usual".

"Nothing".

"Yep", I said sadly.

"Cheer up Kat I'm positive that you'll find him".

"Yeah".

"Anyway we arrived".

I opened the door and closed it. I started walking away that's when her car beeped. She scrolled down the window, "Goodnight bitch".

I laughed, "Goodnight hoe, don't let the panties go down".

I heard her laugh before she took off. Oh what a night. I unlocked the door to my house and went in. I boiled the water to make some ramen noodles. Meanwhile it boiled I changed into some pjs.
As soon as I went down the water was already boiling. I tossed in the ramen noodles and waited until they cooked.

I turned on the tv and put the music channel. Perfect timing it was Jealous by Nick Jonas. Bae.

I took out a bowl and a fork. I poured the ramen noodles in the bowl and started eating.

"Its my right to be hellish, I still get jealous", I sang along.

As soon as I was done eating I washed my bowl and fork. I sat down on the couch and started surfing the web. More like stalking people on instagram.

Once I was done stalking I turned off the tv and headed outside to the porch.

I looked up to the moon," I'm still waiting for you, and I now that right now your also looking at the moon,I remember you telling me that no matter what happens always look at the moon when were not together because you'll also be looking at it and it will be our way to communicate,",I sobbed",no matter where you are alive or",I couldn't help it my tears fell down and rolled down my cheek ,"dead I will still find you, Goodnight".

******************************

The feeelllsss

Anyway this is the author speaking. I really truly hope you liked it. Believe me it will get better. Also sorry for the short chapter, next time I'll try and make it longer.

I dedicate this chapter to Queenforlife192 for the amazing book cover. I also dedicate this chapter to _DarkBliss_ for giving me the name for the character.

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
and Follow me

Have a great day/night lovelies.

-RoMa