If We Fall In Love

*RACHEL'S POV*

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

I checked the clock, it's 7 in the morning.

Who is this mother father calling me early in the morning? D*mn! I still need to sleep, relax myself, I need to get some extra rest.

Maybe if I ignore it, the caller will be pissed and will not call back, yeah, sounds like a plan.

Wow, am I really that tired that my mind is talking to itself? Or i'm half sleeping and half awake. Whatever it is, I DON'T CARE.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

Pshhhh, consistent, patient and annoying caller, might be a really important call.

I got my phone and answered it without looking at the caller ID. Duh! My eyes were still shut at the moment, and I don't really want to know who this is.

"Hello?"

I sounded like a frog when I talk, an annoyed one by the way.

"Hello RACHEL, go to my office now. It's urgent"

When i realized who's calling, my senses has a mind of its own and immediately functions.

Thank goodness I answered the call or i'm totally screwed.

Now i'm talking to myself AGAIN while talking on the phone, what an extra talent I have.

"Ok. Give me 20 mins"

"No problem. See you dear, drive safely"

I'm completely awake now and starts to fix myself as fast as I could.

I'm a bit nervous on what the urgency is all about, but I have a bad feeling about this. Can't wait to be there and argue that I need to rest.

*office*

"Good morning dear"

the woman in her mid 40's said when I walked into her office.

Yup she's also the person who disturbed my sleep, but at the same time, she's the person who made me, I owe her a LOT.

"Good morning tita"

I respond and sat on the couch just accross her table, feeling comfortable, i'm used in her office that much.

"Ok. Straight to the point RACHEL, I think it will be a bad news for you"

I knew it!! Now, I regret answering that phone call.

"I know what your thinking dear, and I know that you know my reason" she said grinning.

Ugh!!! How can I say no to her? She's like my second mom, and like what I said earlier, she's the reason why I reached my dreams.

I smiled and said

"Yeah, it's because and I quote"

I stopped before I continue, this time trying to imitate her voice.