Moustache

" Once upon a time , there was a village of HAIR ! . Everyone in this place was proud as much as hair he has , the levels of the society actually depended also on this feature !! . either your hair is black , white or whatever .. it doesn't matter as long as you are hairy . one day during this accepted life .. a little baby was born , everyone expected this baby coming to be a remarkable event due to his family's position , but no one ever thought that it could be different ! . As the baby was BALD - this time babies were hairy as parents too !! - .. his father lost his mind and left the whole village living away in the desert alone . No one could accept the little baby at all , but his mother . she knew that whatever happens he is her child and he will be ok . asking herself what name to give him - she looked at him thinking .. " he has no hair at all !! - , but wait ".. she looked carefully , there were some few hair between his nose and his mouth ...... " Moustache !! " she called him . growing in such environment wasn't easy for him , still .. he could adapt himself , sometimes he makes false hair to wear it and walk easily in the streets .. one day he used some sharp edges to cut off a man's hair to wear it .. this man was exiled from the village !. when moustache reached 20 years , he realized that life in his village won't be easy anymore - especially as all the girls rejected him for being bald - and occupations too were for hairy men only ! . He decided to leave this place finding another village where he can fit . He heard about " Smile village " ( all what you have to do is to smile ) .. " Easy !! " he thought . visiting the mentioned village , he found everyone asking him why not smiling !! , while he was already smiling !? .. to find out that his moustache hiding his smile !! , he was asked to shave it as it didn't help him at all either in his home or in this village . He rejected and left the smile village looking for some other place . All the places he found asked him for some challenge , to change what he is ! , He never accepted and kept leaving . Untill he decided to make his own Village .. he was about to launch the " Moustache village " , when he decided that it will be the " INnominate village " for those rejected by their homes and families to come and start their life in this place .. Freely . "

3/5/2013